Anyone else share wife with friend?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by TBayJD, Oct 23, 2017.

1. TBayJD

TBayJD Members

Or it just sounds fun to experiment and try different things. If it's husband sharing is that masochism as well? That's really all we've tried. This is our first "toe dipping" into the wife sharing. And I know i've already pointed out that it's not necessarily a fantasy of either my wife or myself. More just satisfying a fantasy of a good friend. Not one he would ever come out and "ask" for, but we like the guy and it would be fun. It wouldn't work if any of the parties took something like this seriously. I would be completely against it if there were emotional attachment issues or jealousy issues involved. But to your point, I bet that masochism and objectification are a huge reason that many do this. I just don't think you can (and I don't mean "you", i mean people in general) paint with such a large brush as to identify the reasons EVERYONE does something like this. For us, it's a laugh and it's cute. For someone else, it might be earth shattering. For someone else it could be a burning sexual desire that simply must be quenched. While I try to stay away from descriptions such as "good" and "bad", I view a lot of the reasons driving people to engage in this behavior as "unhealthy." I don't personally believe that to be the case for me, but i have a lot more insight into the situation that someone just reading my post. I won't automatically disqualify your comment from my mind, I just weigh the evidence. And while some of the comments have been less insightful or helpful than others, I think there have been some very thoughtful responses so far. I think asking questions like "why would anyone want to do this" is healthy. You're admitting that you don't "get it." Asking questions is a good first start. That's not to say that once you do "get it" it would be your cup of tea, but at least you'd comprehend the motives a little better. There's ALL KINDS of things I don't "get" in this area, and I usually also start out by asking..."What would possess someone to want to do that!?" But my analysis doesn't usually end there. I love learning about how the human mind works. One truth that I hold to: If my wife doesn't want to something (due to pain, embarrassment, humiliation, fear, etc...) then my coaxing her to do it would be a bright shining example of an asshole husband. Not something I want to be. And vice versa if my wife proposed something. If we are both on board, I'm pretty open minded.

2. OBXFANTASYCPLE

OBXFANTASYCPLE Members

Yes. We just did this with a 15 year friend last week. It was his birthday. He’d had same with us but it had been 4-5 years ago. Only thing I would say is I suggest you be in the room if not holding her hand or participating. You’ll all be more comfortable, especially afterwards, if you share the experience together. If it’s gonna happen, you should want your friend to enjoy it to the fullest and cheering him on once he’s inside your wife will Help that experience. Same for your wife. If you’re there to share the experience, she is free to fully enjoy the shared intimacy of your friend together. If you aren’t there, they’ll both be afraid to have too much fun. And you’ll wonder what really happened. Seeing my wife cum with my friend after he emptied inside her and she gave me head was amazing. She stared at me as he filled her up and she let go and told me she loved me.

3. OBXFANTASYCPLE

OBXFANTASYCPLE Members

I prefer good friends. I must be there. I know my friends sexual history and they wouldn’t disrespect me or her. I love seeing my friend(s) eyes roll back when they slide inside my wife. I love that she enjoys it, she knows them, Love going bareback and finishing inside her

87Couple and VeryAnon like this.
  4. OBXFANTASYCPLE

OBXFANTASYCPLE Members

Wrong. Women control the swing scene. What most guys don’t want to think about is women enjoy sex just as much as men, and can pretty much get it any time they want it. A lot of women cheat. A lot of men want to cheat. More women actually do. When I say “share”, I’m referring to sharing the sexual intimacy or experiences of our marriage with others. If the women aren’t into it, it is not fun for anyone

87Couple likes this.
  5. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Not for about a month

6. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Me too, however, it can bring serious problems like feelings getting in the way or jeopardizing the relation with your friend.