Anyone else like to be slapped in the face?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jun 18, 2007.

1. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

I like it and I like being slapped on the face with cocks. Turns me on like nobody's business. Getting wet just thinking about it...

2. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

My partner and I will slap each other across the face during sex or foreplay every once in a while when we're doing some dominant/submissive roleplay. We both like it a lot.

It felt a little fucked up when we started doing it, though.

3. MisstrisstoSir

MisstrisstoSir Guest

I really enjoy being the submissive and really get off from him slapping my face and my arse.. Also love him calling me names and telling me i'm his to do as he pleases with.. We play with a LOT of toys and have many, most recent addition was a Cane.. that was a ridiculously mad exciting experience yet! I have a very bruised stripey bum too.
    The following day, I always get very emotional, I can't explain why and I'm interested if there are any other Submissive partners who feel like that after a very intense session?

4. Rick41

Rick41 Member

Yes i had a very good slapping from a Dom and i actually cried at the time,also the next day when i was thinking about it i started to cry again.I didn't find it a bad experience at all and i think the feeling of being dominated and abused really pleased me but i was suprised how emotional i got as i never had that reaction before due to slapping,i guess it depends on the person doing the slapping.I do wonder if i can get that reaction from a woman doing the slapping

5. MisstrisstoSir

MisstrisstoSir Guest

Only way to find out is to try ;)
    I was told recently that the emotional side afterwards could be just from that experience that was so intense it actually released all of the stresses inside (even with out realizing it) . It kinda made sense to me since we don't live together. see each other maybe 2/3 times a month, so each time its quite explosive and intense.. has to come out one way or another :)

6. Gorana

Gorana Member

I like when a guy slaps my face during sex, but only under two terms: 1. to be in a more intimate relationship, and 2. don't slap me too hard.