Anyone else like to be slapped in the face?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jun 18, 2007.

1. ladylala

ladylala Member

This.

2. geoman

geoman Member

There was an older lady I was seeing and we built up to that. She liked me spanking her till she cried. Then I'd force (consent and safetyword) her mouth on me. After a few times she liked me slapping her face between gagging her. Wanted me to grab her neck but I thought that was too much. Though the slapping was fun!

3. SirKen

SirKen Member

I have a routine with a couple of my subs where I call them something like 'a dirty little slut' then I say what are you and they will repeat "I'm a Dirty Little Slut Sir", I then make them repeat it six times, it seems to make them get quite excited. Another sub, quite some time ago, enjoyed having a really severe tongue lashing. I would make her stand to attention fully naked and then start going through all her faults and sins gradually building up to yelling all sorts of insults at her and making the most degrading remarks that I could think of, eventually her eyes would start to water and a few minutes later she would have a terrific orgasm, I have tried this with others but not with as much success.

4. timdog

timdog Member

I love giving a quick slap to the face when the girl isnt expecting it.
    The look of pain and shock is amazing.

5. MrSpankHappy

MrSpankHappy Member

If my partner is the one being the aggressor, I love getting smacked in the face... I think a woman who can dish it out just as much as she can take it is a keeper!

6. oddballovage

oddballovage Member

Not alone! I love this too! We were messing around the other day and im usually the sub, but for a change (and because i wanted the reaction) i decided to push him to the wall, put my hand around his neck, strangle him and grab his cock before letting go of his throat and shoving his face in my pussy, just as i expected he turned extra dominant and threw me to the floor, slapped my face (i had a hand shaped bruise for 3 days lol!) and then he got his belt and put it around my neck, pulled it tight and then when he let go let me have 1 breath before ramming his cock down my throat. :D it was so good. Slapping the face is such a turn on for me, i love feeling completely powerless and just there to be used. He slaps me with his cock too, its great being slapped hard with his hand and then afterwards slapped with his cock. for us it all goes hand in hand with our dom/sub sex style :) x

7. mangochick

mangochick Member

Omg I love it too!

I like it when a guy holds my throat and slaps my face while I'm fucking him. Especially in the cowgirl position, so I'm on top riding him and he grabs my throat and rams his cock in then slaps me really hard in the face. It actualy makes me cum!

The other time it is great is when I am sucking a guy off. I like to push down until I choke, and have to pull off. Some guys get all concerned when I do that and ask if I want to carry on. But what really gets me off is if he slaps me and pushes his cock back in my mouth.

Yes I have had facial bruising and black eyes from this. I just wore extra make up to hide it though.

8. aussiestud

aussiestud Member

Hey there, dream woman ;)

9. RecklessCherry

RecklessCherry Member

In the face I don't like that much because i'm really sensitive and I start crying always XD I like when they pull my hair (not with to much strenght) and slap my ass, bite me hard in my shoulders or neck etc :3

10. D-rock

D-rock Guest

some girls are into it some are not.

11. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

Well this nearly made me cum. Sweet.

I really enjoy being slapped across the face in the right scenario with the right person. It has to be a man who 'gets' how to dominate not just someone belting me willy nilly.

12. GeraldMoore

GeraldMoore Member

My gf...She loves to be slapped in the face..

13. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

When i am in the certain mood, yes i will like to be slapped across the face.

14. Rick41

Rick41 Member

I love being face slapped esp from a strong older man who also likes to verbally humiliate me,also love being slapped by a much younger woman i find it very very arousng

15. pita225

pita225 Member

I love being slapped in the face, honestly turns me on a lot more than slapping the ass or anywhere else.

16. MMD19

MMD19 Guest

Fucking love being smacked across the face .. my boyfrtiend always tells me im a very bad girl and i need to be punished then he smacks me in the face every single time i cum all over his dick its so fucking hot

17. hayley

hayley Guest

I love it when my ex used to slap my face and talk dirty to me it's a real turn on!

18. sexyirishboy

sexyirishboy Member

i love to face slap , spank ass , choke her and rub my cock in her face those are really big turn on for me

19. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

This. One of the most important thing a dom must learn is when to use techniques like this. If you just go in just randomly slapping me in the face, you're gonna piss me off. But if you use that in conjunction with other techniques and use them at the right time, it'll make me cum.

20. Livvy

Livvy Guest

I love it! I just asked him to do it recently and he didn't hesitate. He also likes to slap me hard when I have his dick in my mouth. He doesn't slap me hard enough to leave a lasting mark though, not that I would mind. I get really turned on when he does it in public. He slaps me (not as hard as when we are in private of course) if he catches me biting my nails. I get wet instantly but I'm not sure that is his intent lol.