Anyone else like to be slapped in the face?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jun 18, 2007.

1. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

None of the actual sex then, perhaps? .. wow, you must be really bad at it :rolleyes:

Oh, and no, I don't like being slapped. If some chick slapped me i'd be soon after giving her the wooden spoon, a cold shower and an early night.

2. VivaVol

VivaVol Guest

don't be ashamed, chances are if you're fantasizing about it then you probably would like it for real. do you and your bf ever engage in any kind of rough sex or anything? if you do then he would probably be cool with it, it's not like you have to slap hard to get that satisfying "crack" sound, so its not like its that painful

anyway, my girlfriend likes to be slapped around sometimes. she loves it rough

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

my boyfriend likes the idea of being slapped in the face. yay, license to abuse! lol

4. jia

jia Member

My pet likes it too, especially when I am on top of him and holding him down. :)

5. NomadQueen

NomadQueen Member

my fiance does it once in a while when the mood hits. i love it. i love spanking and hair pulling to, just own me lol. i think of it as aggressive affection. it took him a long time to get comfortable with it but now he really gets into it.

a few days ago my fiance and i were at a friends house and the fiance was a little fucked up and in an aggressive mood and he was asking our friend if he had anything he could smash or destroy. i said "you can punish me if you like" he said "nah it has to be somthing that will hurt my hand...well ok yea that could work" then told our friend to turn around and not look and grabbed me really fast, flipped me over and started whackin my ass hard. i was yelping but i held still as long as i could but then i flipped my self back over and screamed "pleas i cant" but he grabbed me and flipped me back over and kept going. when he stopped i asked him if he felt better and he gave me a little snarl/growl. i was pretty turned on but when our friend looked back he looked scared lol

6. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

she likes a bit of cockslapping sometimes?

7. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

That's not hot. It's pretty fucked up actually. I like it very rough myself, but your fiancee was in an agressive mood and you let him take it out on you. What's scary is that you asked him to stop and he carried on. Sounds pretty shitty to me.

8. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

It depends. My husband and I will sometimes play with me begging him to stop, but I don't actually want him to. We use a safeword that lets him know when I'm serious. Or sometimes I will change my tone and move away from him and he can tell it's not part of the scene.

9. NomadQueen

NomadQueen Member

he was in a playfully aggressive mood and if i really was wanting him to stop he would. i like to be pushed a little though. he knows me and how i would react if i really needed him to stop and he would if he saw that. we communicate very well. he knows my limits and respects them. i was smiling and almost giggling when i said "pleas i cant" the same way you would if you were telling some one you couldnt take any more tickling. i love having good, red, sometimes welted handmarks on me when he is done. he would never really want to hurt me and it has taken a long time and a lot of talking, communicating and work on my part to get him to trust enough to where he would play this rough, at first he absolutely wouldnt because he is so protective of me and was so worried he would really hurt me. but i understand since you dont know me it sounded like i hit my limit in the story.

10. ABCDom

ABCDom Member

I hate to be confrontational on message boards, but it's clear that NomadQueen wasn't in any danger. I appreciate the fact that you provided an explanation, NQ, but it shouldn't have been necessary. I don't find your encounter was, "fucked up" or "shitty" in any way. Please share future encounters with us...

11. NomadQueen

NomadQueen Member

12. The Imaginary Being

Fail.

If he was asked to stop, he should have. It's just one instance.

It's like suggesting someone walked across the road without looking, got knocked down and lived- and then continued to never look because they were sure it'd be fine the next time too. Duh.

13. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

Oh yeah, that's hot :rolleyes:

14. The Imaginary Being

I love having a good red, sometimes melted chocol... handmarks on me.. oh dear :frown:

I should not read things so quickly :rolleyes:

15. NomadQueen

NomadQueen Member

i said "pleas i cant" with a smil on my face. he knows me well enough to no that dose not mean stop this instant.

16. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

NomadQueen (in her first post) told us her fiance was in a 'fucked up and aggressive mood' and was looking for something to take his temper out on. She let him and asked him to stop and he carried on. How the hell was it clear that she was in no danger? Yes, the explanation was necessary- She explained it and it seemed to be a lot more light-hearted than I originally thought. Initially the encounter sounded incredibly 'fucked up' and 'shitty' to me. Even since she's explained it, it's lowered my guard but it still doesn't sound like an ideal situation to be in. I won't act all high and mighty, I'm very submissive and love being slapped around and degraded. Would I let someone who was in an aggressive mood who intentionally wanted to hurt something or someone take it out on me? Certainly not. It's going too far. Not to mention the fact that someone else witnessed what was going on and she supposedly asked to stop half way through.

I actually didn't intend on commenting again or responding to NomadQueen because she did clear the matter up. But for you to suggest that taking aggression out on someone and ignoring their pleas is perfectly acceptable is worrying.

17. The Imaginary Being

I see. I like to by my girlfriend roses.

18. thickchick2300

thickchick2300 Guest

I totally love when my man dominates me and slaps me when I do not follow orders.

19. ladylala

ladylala Member

My ex used to like doing that but it didn't turn me on. I would love to be spanked but face slapping isn't my thing.

20. kairilove

kairilove Member

I love it rough but I only like to be slapped in the face when I'm hancuffed or in bondage. It just fits the mood then and works for me. Other times if someone slaps me I am likely to punch them. Unless he uses his dick, then it's great :p