anyone else here enjoy sleep-sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by stargazer, Nov 18, 2004.

1. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Wife has told me a few times she took advantage of me. Usually after I've had a few drinks. She says I can last forever. I have to take her word for it, about enjoying it.

2. fucknpercv

fucknpercv Members

I'd forgotten this until I read the question... I always wake up with a hardon.. and with my first wife, would often go down on her while she still slept. Problem was, it would take her an age to wake up... and then she was horny, but I'd be so worked up, I'd i'd suffer premature ejeculation, leaving her very shitty for the day... No wonder she's an ex... Sorry hun.. lol

3. Sunlover1954

Sunlover1954 Members

Sleep sex can be a rea turn on. I enjoy it.

4. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I've woken my wife with an orgasm a handful of times then fucked her. It's amazing how wet she gets and just how much it takes for her to wake up. I once woke up to her jerking me off I wish she'd do it again sometime. Now that we have a 6 month old I don't think it will happen for a few years as I couldn't disturb her sleep and I think I would even prefer sleep over that kindest of awakenings these days.

5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I had a new fuck friend and we discussed sex during sleep time. She said if we are sleeping and you get a boner and want to fuck then just wet your dick and slide it in. Don't try to wake me just fuck me. And if you want to just go down there and lick, then just do it as much as you want.

So most of the time we would fuck and fall asleep then a few hours into sleep I would go down there and lick up my own cum and then fuck her again. It is a great find to meet a girl who loves sex as much as I do.