Anyone Else Hate Socks?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by canadiangurl941, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

We could definitely be friends :p

Driftrue likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

no ..

but I love bare footsies too..

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Don't Hate Socks.....I Just Have No Use For Them.....Been A Full Time Barefooter Since Aug 2006....

Threw Out All My Socks And Shoes.... And Never Looked Back......Life Is Good..... :D

Cheers Glen.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like socks. I Think I lose a lot of heat from my feet so I try and wear socks inside when it's cold and it's like cold here 9 months a year so yep, cool socks. Also sheep skin boots. :) I learn you kinda wear socks with them, or else you make your boot reek and pungent stench.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There are only 3 places I don’t wear socks, in the shower, in bed at night, and at the beach, otherwise I like to feel the warmth and comfort of a good pair of socks

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Its often hard for me to get socks on so I just wear my shoes w/o them.. (Well lately I have been wearing boots as they are easier to get on than shoes)

7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I hate getting that ring on my ankle where the sock makes a dent.

8. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I never liked wearing socks and when I was a kid every chance I got to take them off I would . Even when my dad was live and he would get me socks for Christmas I still have them and the are still in the package. Being barefoot for me is the greatest I don’t have to worry about getting holes in my bare feet like in socks or it tells you it will fit your feet but they don’t. Keep barefooting

9. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I love socks. Keep my feet from getting dirty. I hate looking at dirty feet and other dirt... so I just change my socks as needed. They wash up quite well in the laundry.

Seems I am dusting the floors all day!

Better socks than shoes...IMHO.