Anyone else find themselves checking the news more often than usual?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FireflyInTheDark, Jan 23, 2009.

1. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

What will he do next? Will he turn on us like so many have predicted??? :eek:

PS: I hope not, but I can't help feeling like a battered widow...

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

depends on what you define as "turn"..i personally see him doing pretty much what he has said he is going to do.. no i dont mean what the main stream media said he will do,i mean what he has said he will do..

well i mean what he has said he will do that the mainstream media didnt report,not what he said he would do and the main stream media did report..

so it really depends on which face of obama you believed up till now as to whether he will "turn" on you..

do i check news outlets any more than normal?? i believe in my case that is a physical impossibility..

what will he do next?? hard to say but it seems the bets are on nationalizing citi bank or BOA or both..

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I've been following the news obsessively for over 10 years now

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i don't like watching hte news much anymore...they all have fuckign blogs they want me to read about the story they are presenting...so not only do they want me to watch them blabber on and on about nothing to do with the story, then they want me to get on the intawebz and read the whole story on their blog

well fuck them