Anyone else doin absolutely nothing more than getting high for new years.....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jo_k_er_man, Dec 31, 2004.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i aint celebrating no new years... big freakin woop, its 2005, nothin is gonna change.... same shit, different year, just another reason for alcoholics to drink, without getting told their and alcoholic cuz they drink so much. plus im burnt out from pulling an 11hr day.... and i'm just gonna sit here by myself becuase 1) i hate drunk people and 2) well there really is no 2, i hate drunk people and all my friends are gonna be drunk..... so yea. So who else in the forum is with me on this one?

2. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I'm not doing anything...

I'd probably being smoking pot tonight...if you know I smoked pot.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i got high, and smoked a few cigars and had a few drinks

im not one for getting pissed over stoned, but a few drinks is still good

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i played a show with some friends and got rather drunk and then smoked a bowl with them...besides that i have nothing else to do then listen to music and pot here :D

5. bigT

bigT Member

I know exactly what you mean man.

I think I might smoke tonight, I dunno. I might just wait 'till tomorrow.

6. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

i hear you man
    I wish i was doing something but no transportation...all i feel right now is.......................FUCK this sucks, well at least i have ac dc to keep me company and snowboarding tomarrow

7. Joe Cool

Joe Cool Member

i am drunk AND stoned...and eating some fine vegan stew

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well living in sydney, i saw the fireworks, and fireworks when stoned are the coolest thigns ever, if theyre good
    and they were pretty good

9. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

Yea i got drunk as fuck with my friends but now theyd drpped me off and im scarping a blwl up from y trya;.

10. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I just sat around by myself, ended up getting high and enjoying the rest of the night. I could have called up my friends but I knew they'd probably be out getting drunk and I don't like drinking much, either. I've definitely chosen my drug of choice.

11. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

bollocks i was gonna try the quality shrooms i got wit my mates but had no place to go :(, so went to my mates house and got slightly pissed.....wished i got stoned lol

12. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Well on New Year's eve I was sick.. I think it was from smoking too many cigarettes too quickly.. a pack in about 8 hours. Anyways, I've quit cigs now but I still have a little bit of a cough. Yesterday I had hot flashes and I felt really bad..but today I feel 90% better!! I slept from 10pm-11am so I missed New Years..oh well..I'd rather miss New Years and feel better than feel like shit for it!

13. Tainted

Tainted Member

starting at 6pm ending at 4am i drank 10-15 beers, 300mL of bacardi rum, two packs of newports, well over 15 bowls of some good bud (lost track after awhile)
    It's a new year, be glad your still alive to smoke another year by.

14. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

I got stoned.......all day. All goddamn day. After i got up and fixed some breakfast, my friend came over and we smoked two joints and a couple of bong loads between us. Then smoked another bowl and ate some donoughts...then smoked two more bowls. Then went over to a friends and had some bonghits and a bowl. Then went and drove around stoned for a while. then i smoked a bowl before perkins and the ball drop....then i had two right on midnight (to commemorate what i was doing exactly a year previous.

15. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

I got high with a couple of friends, then we went to a party and ate all the doritos nacho cheese chips while everyone else played beer pong and cards. It was a good night.

16. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Dude, you're fucking 16! Alcoholic much? Seriously...

17. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

three freinds came over last night. We went to a friends house, smoked a blunt between the six of us there and a small bowl, left there and smoked some more, I tried and failed at rolling a spliff, we got a rolling machine and some papers which made things much easier. got to my house and watched Sweeny Todd, all smoked a J to ourselves, watched the Critic dvd, smoked another spliff on the back deck, watched Aqua Teen DVD, about 6:30 we went to Denny's and smoked again, then went our seperate ways. Long fun night =D Now my goal is to learn how to make use out of those left over Phillies...

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea... thats why i quit drinking almost completely.... becuase in a night i could drink 2 litres of liquor easily and then some, and wow... it sucks, plus my dad is an alcoholic, so i realized i better slow my roll, i only got drunk like 3-4times this past year

19. PeopleAreStrange

PeopleAreStrange Member

Picked up a very big bag of weed new years eve and smoked all day and smoked a very fine fatty at midnight...which made my non-stoner friend sick as hell as he was drunk (which yeah like most of you, i hate drunk people)

20. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

fatty at midnight