anyone else a chronic in-class doodler?

Discussion in 'Art' started by pink floyd, May 15, 2004.

1. XoticDivinity

XoticDivinity Member

Ahhh yes when I was in school I doodled all the time. I started it when in Elementary school. I've always been into drawing the female body. And I remember in 5th grade my teacher got sooo pissed with me constantly doodling and not paying attention to her that she took my folder wich I had drawn my female on and showed it to the entire class while she made fun of me. It was embarrasing but I kept doing it all the way through high school. My mom used to constantly stay on my ass because she would buy me new folders and I would come home with them full of ink. She said it was the reason I was flunking. Wich wasn't true..I just hated school.

2. LucyInTheSky777

LucyInTheSky777 Member

yeah i doodle in class, but mostly i just scribble. :(
    those are totally awesome tho!

3. Eternally Altered

Eternally Altered Member

Yes. Some of my best ideas for pieces have came from my doodles. My health teacher used to get pissed at me for it. she eventually said that I would get ten points of any homework for every doodle on it. I still did it though. I hardly turned in my homework anyway. Test were weighted 80%, and I always did good on them, so I passed with a 92.