Anyone Dislike Receivig Oral?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by John1234567, Jan 2, 2017.

1. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do they ever use a hand along with the mouth? That's the combo that sends me over the cliff.

2. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

I'm yet to meet a guy that doesn't want to get blown and for what it's worth I've been told I'm very good at it.
    Men on the other hand..... omg.... most of them haven't got a clue. Some of them would fiddle around for ages down there, quite what they were doing I don't know and I didn't like to ask.
    Thankfully my husband does know his way around the female form so oral is a very big part of our sex life.

TAZER-69 and Deejay88 like this.
  3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Not with me. I need stimulation at the glans and most givers of oral cannot remain in contact long enough to do so. So combining mouth and hand seems to tire those that have tried on me. But if it is hand manipulation only with plenty of lube and other erogenous areas explored at the same time my giver will have more success. Although for me, there is nothing better than easing into a warm vagina that I have prepared well for entry. I enjoy the expression on my partners face as I gain full penetration especially if she was able to orgasm from my prior manipulations.

bigredinmass likes this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Mutual oral with a man or a woman is best for me in the 69 position.

5. MattVid

MattVid Members

I love it, but I can't really cum from it easily not even close. Always thought I would. Don't know why.

6. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

Headed home from work via bus. Took the afternoon off to see my special friend. Spent some quality time with my face between her legs until she moaned with delight. My facial hair still holds her wonderful scent. Mmmm..,

bigredinmass likes this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oral sex is the perfect foreplay but can also be the ultimate climax if provided properly. Not all women are great at sucking dick but with enough practice can be. Men on the other hand...some just never learn how to properly eat/lick a woman's pussy to make her quiver and ultimately have an orgasm. Either way, the person providing the oral must first off really enjoy providing it. I look at it this way whether it's a cock or a pussy. You need to totally focus on that organ and follow up on the body language being provided. If he or she gasps, moans, or bucks their hips at a particular moment remember what you did and be sure you do it again. Also, never continue with the norm. Always add something new or different to your act.

8. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I am not a huge fan of receiving oral as I have never been able to achieve an orgasm from oral alone, but I do love it as a warm up to sex...

9. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Well, sort of. I've usually had to tell women not to suck hard when giving me blowjobs, because if they suck hard, it kinda hurts and I lose the erection. So I tell them to mainly use their lips more and suck more softly, and even kiss the head, because those techniques don't hurt and I can keep my erection until I blow my load.