anybody see Rummy before Congress?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gonzobug, May 13, 2004.

1. gonzobug

gonzobug Visitor

i know its kinda old news, but I just saw a clip of Donald Rumsfeld before Congres last week bein grilled about the prison ordeal, and after answerin with the typical"yea were shocked and outraged "bullshit he actually tried to counter with the statement " but you havent seen anyone apologizing for al the Americans and coalition trops killed in Iraq have you?? I mean yea, we only bombed burned an beat them for their own good after all, and now theyre all just so joyous and happy an wealthy and healthy ............
    what balls this prick has.............
    fuck Bush im more worried about the puppetmasters pullin his strings now......
    Brian

2. Incubus

Incubus Banned

What the hell do you want him to say jackass

3. gonzobug

gonzobug Visitor

i read your other replies to other posts dude, your not the first chickenshit to get on here an mouth off to make your self feel big or smart or whatever, so your not impressin anybody nor makin any points, just to let ya know, most on here are smart enough to know your probly just makin up for gettin your lil ass beat by the big kids an havin to run home an tell mommy

4. Incubus

Incubus Banned

Did you forget something? The topic you started.. the response I gave, you obviously dont know what he should have said nor could anything he said have pleased you, why? because your just trying to make somebody a bad guy because your a sad sad little man. Get over your own problems before you try to blame others for theirs.

5. gonzobug

gonzobug Visitor

blame someone for their problems??? what the fuck are you talking about?

pay close attention ill clarify my point so someone on your level can comprehend(yea sure)

the man tried to compare and equate the abuse of prisoners in American custody with american soldiers killed in war(invading a foreign nation)
    as far as what I wanted him to say.. I actually thought he was doing a pretty good job, contrary to most on here i think he was left out ofthe loop, maybe it is his job to know but if its hidde nfrom him he cant help it, thats was the point of the inquiry, but when he pulled the Joe Patriot rif that did it, made him look like a total moron

you want want to try payin attention to waht someones sayin before you open your mouth..oh i forgot this is the intenet, where spineless candyases like you can spout off without getin your fuckin teeth knocked down your throat like you would if you tried shit on someone in public
    retard

6. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

More of an equivilent could be drawn towards the civilians who have been killed when many of those civilians were really just trying to help build up infrastructure and make Iraq a better place.

In the prison abuse scandal, there was an active investigation and people had already been relieved of duty before CBS broke the story. In the example of Nick Berg or others, there is nobody apologizing or trying to fix the situation from the Iraqi side.

7. gonzobug

gonzobug Visitor

thanks dude, that makes sense

there is a huge diference betwen civilians dying and soldiers killed in combat, there is the question of teritory though,no mater your views on the executions of hostages, it remains fact that they are in Iraq a foreign nation at war and where outsiders are obviously not welcome, personally i think when the current wave of fighting began all civilians should have been ordered out, or stay at your own risk, but then halliburton and all the other hogs couldnt get thee hooks into the profits to be made but that another story. it shows a lot of these peoples character to put themselves in harms way to simply help people out such as the Japanese volunteers, then to have this happen, but in the case of the prisoners of AbuGraib there is no comparison ......as the aggressors in the matter the US cant expect any quarter at all, when asked anbout his statement and who should be apologizing Rumsfeld tried to turn the whole matter back on Saddam( if hed just given up al these men and women wouldnt have died liberating the Iraqi people...that whole trip) Its geting sad now that they are running out of bad guys to pin stuff on , so now they turn on each other

8. Incubus

Incubus Banned

All of this "intelligent" information coming from the same dumbass that created the thread "A good reason not to vote." Give me a break if you dont like Rummy then vote dummy, if not the do what you have done your entire life NOTHING.

9. gonzobug

gonzobug Visitor

who said I never vote????

10. brothersun

brothersun Member

Well i live in Canada and i always vote. But those bloody liberals always get in. There is no decent opposition that can gather the masses.
    But the americans i'm just tired of how quick they run to war. They ignore the united nations. Which really don't have a great history. Just tired off hearing about death on both sides. It fills me with grief. I just wish a goverment can be honest and tell the real reasons to going to war then make up some bullshit about protecting america and the world by an inemient threat.:(

11. gonzobug

gonzobug Visitor

yea dude, the sad fact is that before al this happened, the majority of people in this country would ahve liked to see Saddam go, if Bush had just came out in some way an said were tired of screwin around with this guy al these years(sanctions,inspections, potshots in the nofly zone an such) and were goin to eliminate himonce an for all, he probably would have had twice the support...

12. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Man, im sorry, but i am getting kind of sick of your negative posts. You have every right to voice your opinion, even if it is different from the majority in these forums, but when you do it, show some respect for others in this forum, and back up what you say with evidence. Don't come on here and start cursing at people and just trying to stir up trouble...

Peace and Love,
    Dan

13. RevoMystic

RevoMystic Member

incubus, all you're doing is causing discord and trying to avoid actual debate by being an insulting little bastard.
    why don't you shut the fuck up and be a real man for once in your life. You're grating on my nerves.

14. CyberFly

CyberFly Banned

Bush is the new Saddam. Now he understands why Saddam was the way he was. At least Saddam kept Iraq a lot more stable and it didn't cost America nearly as much.

[​IMG]