Anybody living the naked lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by eurolady, Oct 11, 2018.

1. eurolady

eurolady Banned

I'm now living in the islands in the Tropics where I can be naked all I want.

It's so free and realistic.

2. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Hello.

I'm an extreme nudist. I like to tear off small thin patches of skin to expose my dermis to the elements and to onlookers alike. It is so free and realistic. I encourage more nudists to take part in this new, evolved form of nudism.

3. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

What do you do with the epidermis?

I hope it isn't wasted. It could be used for valuable research, or patchworked together for post modern art.

4. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

I understand that you are trying to be funny, but this is a serious movement.

If you were a true extreme nudist, or as we refer to it in the community - a "post nudist", you would know that the epidermis is absolutely useless and shrivels after cutting it off. I know that some people like to chew on it like gum or feed it to their pets. Some might collect it. That's about the most you can do with it though.

McFuddy likes this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes, all of your posts are super realistic.

GLENGLEN and eurolady like this.
  6. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

I envy you Eurolady. (sigh)

7. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

I think you’re making that up. You can’t peel off your skin unless you’re sunburnt.

8. RT19

RT19 Members

I’ve been on holiday from work this past week so that’s 8 days now I’ve been nude. Apart from when I’ve needed to go out of course. But just the fact I’ve been nude for an extra 10 ish hours a day makes me feel better. It’s fabulous.

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We also live in the tropics (western Carib, Central America) we stay nude most of the time. We live in a very secluded rainforest.
    The only time we put clothes on is when the yard workers are here and when we boat into town for supplies. It’s just too hot for clothes.
    Life is good in the tropics.

10. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

At this moment, I am sitting on my porch in the quiet calm of the morning light. Naked,overlooking a pristine bay, with a cup of coffee in hand. The rainforest pulls you into it’s beauty. Yes, I love my naked life in the jungle.