Anybody else got thug issues?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 15, 2004.

1. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

LOL! THANK you! I LOVED this post!

Yeah, nothing's funnier (in the "sad-funny" way) than some white kid trying to "talk ghetto." What fucking losers.

-Jeffrey

2. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

While I agree with some of the things you've said, I really don't know that you can justify calling yourself "peaceful" Jeffrey.

3. stonr

stonr Member

lmao, im a guy and honestly im kinda an average joe im not a head banger with black hair eye liner fishnet stockings, and i am definetly not a rapper in throbacks with 200 dollar shoes on with a gucci hat or sumpoo. i am a white guy like 6feet dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, i do have my eares gauged though ,and u know what i am not gettin any luvin here, and it sux big time. theres so many nice lookin girls at my school to but they are hoes with a cpital h, or really hard to get to u know the kind that only talk to you if u are a football player. me i like an average girl that likes me for who and what i am not what i have. so ya and as far a feeling go i owuldt go so far to say im all hard and tough but i have feelings like any other human, i have money and credit to but if you fuck with me in the wrong way believe me u will have a 165 pound body commin straight at u with fists swingin and if u piss me off enought i wont stop until the body is lymph

4. DuhDude

DuhDude Member

Rather depressing. It occurs to me that many of the world's problems (war, violence, hated) would lessen if people were not attracted to bullies. I think it is positively the worst personal trait one can have. It on par with voting republican.

Sadly many women have this attraction. Bullies also seems to be the choice for "the other guy" when/if your S.O. cheats. A close friend of mine (thin pot smoking hippy) was threaten by his wife's f*cking partner like this. However I (a total pacifist despite being a big black guy) was there and he backed off. This little coward didn't want a fair fight. I guess this was the art of fighting without fighting. Gadly as I did want my assed kicked. I can not understand attraction to such distateful group.

Attraction to violence is not a hippy trait. On the other hand, you're very beautiful women in fact so beautiful that I can put aside my core moral foundation which have defined my life if you want to hook up ;-)

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Power IS incredibly hot. No doubt about it. I wouldn't want to be with anyone that I didn't feel safe and "protected" with. It's not an attraction to violence and wrong-doing, it's an attraction to knowing that your man will not let people walk all over him OR you.

My hubby is far from a thug, that's not his style, but I know that man will fight tooth and nail for myself and our kids if it came down it. He doesn't put up with crap from anybody, never has, and probably never will. But he's a softie when it comes to the kids and I, and that's just the way I like it. ;)

Peace.

6. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

There's a difference between being attracted to a bully and being attracted to a man who won't take shit and with whom you're protected. Most men can take care of business when it comes time to do so.

7. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

i say 'some' not most men most men i think are not used to having to 'take care of business' but to want a thug for 'protection' is kind of like keep a rabbid guard dog sure he can protect you but that protection is coming at the cost of raising the daily risk with which you live my best friends mom dated a 'thug' because our house was in the middle of a giant, ghetto shit storm and he was about the nicest guy around he beat up some guy talking shit to my friends mom i was impressed he did not even say anything to the guy just heard what he said walked out and leveled the rude bastard two days later our house got hit by a drive by because the guy that got leveled did not appreciate it and had more friends than our friend

i dont knock anybody for who they date but some people need to take closer looks at the 'thugs' they choose im not saying all are bad or good but like everybody else they have their ups and downs

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

heh no I've never gotten that attraction. I like incredibly sweet clean cut guys with huge hearts. Even in high school I always liked the nice boys.

9. gentle revolutionary

gentle revolutionary Member

"Power IS incredibly hot. No doubt about it. "

Couldn't agree more. It's very understandable from an evolutionary point of view (the female attraction to violence - as long as it isn't directed towards them directly, dominance, leaders of the pack etc. ...we're a fucked up species), but for a long time I couldn't really understand this female attraction to insensitive bastards. One thing's for certain - it hasn't got anything to do with ethics.:confused:

10. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Thank you for actually reading my post and understanding my point

I would argue with some people in this thread but they are debating on something that has nothing to do with my point

so thanks for staying on topic

11. missfontella

and agreeing with me

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

anyway, back to topic. yes, i like men to be very manly. otherwise i end up pushing them around. thankfully i managed to find a truly reformed, grown-up now "bad boy." it's really nice. he's already proved what a fucking bad ass he is, and doesn't feel the need to compete with the puppies anymore. it's bliss.

13. missfontella

14. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

haha. i just watched that video the other day. those gals are somethin else. eye candy so good they make your teeth ache.