Anybody else got thug issues?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 15, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Ok, I feel the need to clear this up. I'm attracted to thugs for basic primal reasons. I like strength and feeling protected. All women are attracted to power (whether they admit it or not) Power is what you percieve it to be. Ideally, I would rather have a reformed thug, somebody who has been there and done that but learned from it. Someone smart enuff to have moved on to a productive life, but if things get crazy (life does that) he can go all out. Think Russell Crowe in Gladiator. (getting hot) Our whole society accepts action heros as sex symbols but when I wanna do Ray-Ray from down the street after he kicks somebody's ass, then I'm strange. Yeah, right.

Also there are degrees of separation in thughood. Some are self-serving bastards. Some are doing what is necessary to survive. Some are copying what they have seen. Some have serious mental issues. They are kinda like PEOPLE that way. Nobody is absolute. Being human is being a ball of contradictions.

2. sicko

sicko Member

nothin gets me hot like a thug girl

3. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Yes, Russell Crowe in Gladiator... Very hot, indeed...

I'm attracted to "dangerous" types. One of the most dangerous, dark-aura'd guys I was ever with, was totally clean-cut and very nerdy. But boy he curled my toes... ;) Everyone I knew hated him, passionately, because of his darkness. But that sense of danger attracted me like a magnet. Incidentally, he never did hurt me, in any way that wasn't consentual, anyway... :)

I've dated my share (and married my share) of "nerds". But, if I'm in the line at the grocery store and there's a big, burly biker and a guy who looks like an accountant, standing next to me, I'm gonna be thinking about the biker guy, not the accountant. LOL

Yeah, I think it's a primal thing. I do feel safer with big guys, especially big guys with a proven track record of being tough. I also agree that I think the reformed tough guys are the best. Because it's the best of both worlds. The respectability and stability of a clean-cut guy, with the possible danger of a ruffian.

4. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Absolutely!

I disagree, I am not at all attracted to power, and it is not a matter of not admitting to it.

No, I don't think it's strange, I know other people who feel that way. I'm not one of those people.

5. makno

makno Senior Member

yea i guess we lern that honesty is punished on theese fourms...god forbid you should think ray ray is cute . and lets take being men away from men !accountants like the ones at enron , are safe lookin nerdy guys , who stole billions from retirees!!! ...but they are ok cuz they dont look threatnin...jo jo sells a lil crack to buy clothes a sandwitch and a subway pass and hes the enimy of all ...sure people!

6. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

hello serra .you little minks .you love what ever you like im with you all the way.

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Oo.... Oo.... pick me pick me

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

And as for thugs, girls that dress like thugs and act it are just plain stupid, im sorry but i cant stand being around thugs, that use to be my way of life, and i've matured alot of late, thugs are just too dumb and ignorant for my liking

9. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

come to this town. take them all away, please.

10. innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333 Member

Thugs no I don't like them don't like a guy who beats the shit out of other people. If i were to like any kind of bad boy it would be the stubborn kind who hates the world and thinks fuck it all and gets in trouble in school for skipping class and acting like an ass or like he doesn't care in class. If I met a guy like this Ide want to get inside his head find out the real him, and why he acts the way he does. Ide want to make him show other emotions to me besides anger. Ide want to change him, but not too much....

11. see in blonde

see in blonde Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Thugs ar fucking pussies. I laught at them. Coming from DC I have dealth with the real thugs my entire life. But right now me and my roommate came back from chilies to let my dog out, i missed him. Now I must go drinkl .25 drafts at lighthourse. everyone have a good night and remember, fuck thugs. They are a joke to humanity.

P.S. I am drunk, and love everyone on this site.

have peace and good vibes.

12. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

If by "problem" you mean having to deal with their child-like, asinine remarks on the way to work each day, sure. Good thing I'm a music teacher and can pick and choose my students. I used to work with these unintelligable cretinoid day-in and day-out.

A "bad boy" is an awesome guy to date until you find that he can't pay for anything, is completely self-absorbed, can't get credit or a loan, and acts like he's 15 years old.

If you want a bad boy, don't go for a thug. Go for a rocker. He's actually got feelings and will generally make sense when he trys to construct a sentence. Ofcourse, this could be why rap music is intellectually and creatively void. The people making it are lacking in substance and any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Not to be an asshole really, but any female who finds a man beating another human being "hot" or "sexy" is simply working on primality and nothing else. Your brain has to work at the most primitive level possible to find something like that even remotely attractive. You know what protection really is? Money. Clout. Physical strength means nothing and fighting means nothing. Think about it in real context. A human (ape in this context) beating on another human for the sake of...what? You're physically assaulting someone else. That's really an incredibly impressive thing, honestly! Kudos to any man who can do that effectively, and kudos to any woman who is primitive enough to find that sexy.

13. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hehehe... like that last comment about rock stars...

i used to totally go for thugs.. my friends would laugh at me b/c i'm totally white and give off really innocent vibes, or used to anyway, and so for me to like thugs was comical. then i actually dated one (one that actually had stab and bullet wounds, two kids, was in the penn twice)... and yeah... after i realized what the fuck HE was all about I got out of that phase. Now I totally go for nice, slightly dorky boys :) they're so much more fun!

14. MusicMan19

MusicMan19 Music Elitist

I'm a dorky boy! heh Will be until I become a rock star. If I do become a rock star, though, honestly... I'll be a very generous philanthropist. And guess the first investment I'll make with my 30M sum-odd dollars? Cleaner schools, parks and sufficient housing in the inner-cities. Why? Because I don't hate thugs, I hate what produced them. Take away the chance for a ghetto, and you take away the chance for an otherwise decent and able person to become a thug. And, the cleaner and safer the housing and schools, the better the chances that those most able inner-city kids will become able inner-city adults, who go to college with the white kids who live in the hills, and make some money and a safe life for themselves. You notice, when blacks get money, move to the suburbs and have children, 9 times out of 10, they have a decent, intelligent child who goes on to be something useful and productive. The cycle will perpetuate itself as it already has been on a very minor scale if more well-to-do people begin taking the plight out of sight, you know what I mean?

And then maybe, just maybe, they'll make some decent music. lol

15. see in blonde

IM A DRUNK BOY!!!!

I just wish there was a girl i could let me gouard down to. no sense in getting to know these drunk club and abr girls. just one i could connetcy with, it girabes the life meaning.

16. see in blonde

too many. passed ot in my bed.

17. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

OMG, I can't turn around without you posting something that makes me lose more respect for you and the choices you make.

Why any self-respecting person would like the shit-eating criminal-type, or find some allure in them, is beyond me and beyond most other rational human beings as well.

But maybe that's the problem: maybe you don't have any self respect.

The scenario you described is just pathetic.

-Jeffrey

18. peacefuljeffrey

EXCELLENT post.

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

19. peacefuljeffrey

This is really funny: You decry our "stereotyping" and then you go and stereotype, yourself! That makes you a hypocrite, bub.

And puhlease, save your "honor amongst scumbag criminals" bullshit for someone who might actually believe that kind of crap. You're trying to convince me that carjackers, drug pushers, muggers, murderers, rapists, are the salt of the earth.

Get fucking real, loser.

This may have been the reality you saw growing up, but it sure as fuck ain't the way life ought to be.

Nooo.... YOU don't "stereotype"! Stereotyping is wronnnnng!

Is living in the inner city to blame for the pathetic state of your ability to express yourself in coherent written sentences?

-Jeffrey

20. peacefuljeffrey

She demonstrated how ignorant her choice-making apparatus is. That doesn't deserve sympathy, it deserves to be told how dumb it is.

We live in a pathetic, sick world, when people try to emulate the lowest criminal types and violent thugs, and "thug" and "pimp" are words that actually cause people to feel respect for someone. That is well and truly fucked up.

-Jeffrey