Anybody else got thug issues?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 15, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I try to get with the good boys cause I know I need to grow up and get a responsible "lifemate." But only thugs turn me own. Its nothing like a few bullet wounds to get my juices flowing...right down my leg. Am I alone here? Ladies?

2. makno

makno Senior Member

im like that about girls ,i think like dominican gangster girls with cool facial knife scars are hot .i like scars to be on cheekridge nose ridge or side of forhead! a woman i knew when i was a kid ,when theese guys were tryinto kill her man mike,took off her spike heel shoe and drove it into one of ems skull [killing him instantly]a real down girl ,ready to die fighting ,ready to protect crew .is the sexiest of creatures. purto rican girls who pull a thousand dollar piece of smack out of their pussies {that is a vision you never forget}right in a room full of motherfuckers ! bullet holes are kind of borring looking {just roundthings}i like knife ones .i got a wide jagged scar right over my heart.i have ducked a lot of bulettes in my life , but never caught one !had em wizzin inches by my ear {sound you never forget!crak crak is ok crakthud crak thwap is not that means they are bouncin off shit neer ya! but its easy to take a gun away from someone {ive done it a dozen times long ones and short}try grabbin a krife!they demand respect!

3. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Oh yeah, bad boys turn me on, too... :)

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yep.. your alone.

5. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Thuggish type boys seem to be attracted to me the most, but blech! Not my cup of tea.

To be perfectly honest, I'd take a nice, geeky, shy boy anyday. :)

But that's just me. lol

6. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I don't like thugs, they make me nervous.. I'd rather have a nice peace-loving hippie boy.

7. osiris

osiris Senior Member

thugs are just dirty ghetto politicians, manipulating the system within which they reside for their own personal gain without regard to the detrimental effect it will have on the others who toil away to try and preserve some semblance of a balanced and fulfilling life amidst the corruption and poverty.

fuck thugs. thugs need to grow up, and be men.

much love :)

8. makno

makno Senior Member

yall sterotypin ,no one loves peace more than someone forced by circumstance to live with violence. people dont ask to be born in gettos . i learned more about ethics from criminals when i was a kid , than by putting on lectures and having dinner wiyh noam chompski or howard zinn. i ve been cheated by nice peace loving hippie kids , a lot more than getto kids , and to be riped off by someone who can afford to pay you , is truly sad. to be put in danger by some yuppie scum in dredlocks whos never had a moment of danger in his life is a real insult!...ive seen acts of compassion , sacrifice ,and love in the desperate inner citys of america that are as rare as hens teeth in the suburbs or elswhere ! when you live in a do or die world , you lern the value of loyalty , friendshipand , acceptance of people as they are! honesty is paramount in theese situations ...you can be a fony two faced ass when you got a check commin from mom n dad and your sitting in harvard square drinking 5 $cup of coffee. try doin that in dorcherter or south boston and when your peeps back way from ya , the tigers rush in !....i think that the sterotypical thug that your speak of , would be someone who went looking to cause trouble for no reason , posturing and confrontative .those people last but weeks before they are dispatched in a truly dangerous environment! you lern politics disgression deferal and the absolute stupidity of revenge in a real getto ! also the total value of peace and love! ...so try to be more open minded lil hippies...we used to leave the toughest streets on the east coast to go to rainbow gatherings before you were born! everybody hasnt had your ..."advantages" ... i thank god i havnt , at least i know i saw love in the real , not the artificial!!!!

9. Mui

Mui Senior Member

lol i know a lot of girls who say they only go fer the thug-look... most of the times they just end up hooking up w/ some white boys from the suburb who think they are thugs because they listen to eminem and 50 cent... their aint no thugs in my city! All the real thugs (professional thiefs, vandalizers, kriminals) are people you would never expect... Everyone else dresses that way cuz they like the music... that doesnt make them bad though.

10. makno

makno Senior Member

yea wisconcin is dissapointing ,in racine and milwakee ,..there are quasi thug types ....but not a whole lot , just loosers who couldnt make it in chi.

11. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Hmm. Well, I understand what you mean, Manko.

However...

I think you misunderstood. You seem to think that people have something against those who grew up in the ghetto. That's not true. There's a big dfference between someone born in the "ghetto", and a thug. Not all people from the ghetto are thugs, and not all thugs are from the ghetto. I'm from the "ghetto", and I'm HARDLY a thug, nor do I act like I'm "ghetto." However, that is not to say I'm an uptight, snobby, too-good-for-my-roots, brat.

You speak of stereotypes in your post. I can only speak for myself here, but I can safely say that just because I don't like thugs doesn't mean I'm a rich, priviledged, Harvard yuppie who "drinks $5 cups of coffee and gets a check from mom and dad." FAR from it, actually.

So now who's stereotyping?

12. Mui

Mui Senior Member

but how does a girl determine whos a thug? By the way they dress? if that's so, they probably arent getting w/ a thug...

the people who really control the crime do not look like thugs... an thats a fact :)

13. makno

makno Senior Member

i didnt say you were a yuppie ginge , but there are yuppies in harvard square as we speak , i got a lot of friends that died cuz alphabet city was gentrified ...all those comfy cheep gettos are now overly expensive playgrounds for the super ritch even some of the beautifull rural places i have lived are gentrified to the point of excluding or marginalizing to servants , the former ocupants !...peace ginge we be talkin bout two different things!

14. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Ahh, I see. Yeah, I know there are TONS of yuppies in Harvard. Some of which who will probably go on to be bigger corporate criminals than any thug, I'm sure.

Mui, to me, a thug is simply a hoodlum. A ruffian. Dress means nothing to me. The thug boys who are attracted to me are true thugs. Albuquerque is rather small, so we all know who's who. Everyone's mom knows everyone else's mom...that sort of thing. So, I know who these boys are, grown up with some of these boys, and know they're nothing but trouble.

I've dated boys with baggy jeans and jerseys before. They weren't thugs, they just liked hip-hop. LOL And one, who I got along with the best, dressed like a hip-hopper, but listened to everything but hip hop. So really, dress says nothing. Neither does music, for that matter. I was just using it as an example. ;)

Now, if you walk around wearing a shirt that says "Hitler Pride!" or something of that nature, then yes, I feel dress DOES say something about you. But that's another story...

15. makno

makno Senior Member

moi is correct the people who control crime dont nessecarily look any way ,and the smart ones never deploy violence capritiously!the closest to you moi would be in aurora ill. ......and those boys out west, yea they are crazy troublmakers , not lookin for a way out just to die . hard asses like that didnt last a week way back when , cuz their antics were bad for buisness and they were delt with acordingly! ...of course i would rather be in some comfy student center talking about politics or philosophy , but i never forget those valient boys i knew!

16. osiris

osiris Senior Member

dude, i fucking grew up in the ghetto too. Poeple that adapt to the political environment of gang warfare instead of growing up and giving it their backs perpetuate that environment and make it harder for those of us who are too fucking poor to move away and just want to raise our fucking kids in peace. those people who grow to understand peace and love because of that environment cease to be thugs, because they grow up! they turn their back to the gangs and start taking care of families.

so i stand by my statement. fuck thugs, they need to grow up and be men. our scars ain't nothing to be proud of, but something to learn from, and teach with, and people who perpetuate that image are ignorant, no matter where they live.

17. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Exactly Osiris. :) Thugs aren't about peace and love, because if they were, they wouldn't be thugs. Know what I mean?

Poor Missfontanella. She just asked if anyone here was attracted to thugs, and we turned it into a big debate. lol

18. osiris

osiris Senior Member

i admit, that is a sore spot for me. i grew up around so many ignorant fucks who thought it was all about being a player and taking what they wanted without regard to other people's well-being... and you know, some of them changed, and they would say the same thing i am. but the ones who would cling to that image with pride... well, frankly, most of them are fucking dead.

19. serra

serra tentacle girl

"thugs" here are just damn posers, there is no ghetto where i live, they just wish their was. it's pathetic. and stupid.
    i don't find them attractive at all, i find them annoying. with their psedo homie accents, i say, fuck off, you are white and you live in the middle of canada, piss off! pull your pants up and go back to the suburbs. the real inner city kids don't have enough money to look like thugs.

20. serra

serra tentacle girl

keep in mind i was talking about my city, not all cities!

and i agree with whoever said they prefer a nice nerdy guy any day. i love my nerd boy!