any1 seen Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by kil0, Jan 29, 2009.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

the TV show series on AMC?

shit is dope as hell. Its about a high school chemistry teacher who's lost his "spark" in life, becomes depressed, learns he a terminal cancer, and enlists a student he had a few years ago to teach him how to make money selling drugs. They begin to cook meth together, and Walt, the professor, with his incredible chemistry knowledge is able to cook up 90+% pure crystal meth, which blows all the other 'cooks' out of the water.

I just saw the commercial for season 2 coming in March, but season 1 was bad ass, I cant wait.

you can watch season 1 online, Im about to go watch it.

2. Boogieman

Boogieman Member

yea that show did kick ass. gald to hear theres another season

3. AmericanEthics

AmericanEthics Member

Probably my favorurate thing on t.v. right now! Such a good show! So season twos coming in march then? Bout time, it's been so long! Thanks kil0

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yeah, breaking bad is fuckin great. Its like Weeds, thats another funny ass show about sellin trees in california. I dream like everynight of having a grow house like that.

5. AmericanEthics

AmericanEthics Member

Yeah, weeds always looked good to me. Not even jus for the subject but the show itself looks really smart and funny. Unfortunately I don't get HBO.

6. BillyX

BillyX Member

sounds cool as i will be downloading that!