any1 nows stanley donwood?

Discussion in 'Art' started by kazinspace, May 17, 2004.

1. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

hey, im a rly big fan of stanley donwood, but i can only find his art on the amazing radiohead albums. i wonder were i can find his own book? caus i also like his stories aswel

2. XoticDivinity

XoticDivinity Member

3. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

kool. omg! at last sum1 nowz. is the only way of gettin his book is 2 order them, do u no?

4. XoticDivinity

XoticDivinity Member

Hmmm not sure..You could try going to Barnes and Nobles or Books a Million site and seeing if they have it. If so you could prolly just go there and buy it. I've got a few kick ass art sites you might like. Jus lemme know if ya want them!

5. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

[/QUOTE] . I've got a few kick ass art sites you might like. Jus lemme know if ya want them![/QUOTE] yer, sure. thnx. but u no the book shops u mentiond, im not sure if there ova here in england, or deffo the part im from

6. XoticDivinity

XoticDivinity Member

. I've got a few kick ass art sites you might like. Jus lemme know if ya want them![/QUOTE] yer, sure. thnx. but u no the book shops u mentiond, im not sure if there ova here in england, or deffo the part im from[/QUOTE]
    Alright well I would try any of your popular local book shops! Here's some of the art sites,not sure if your into art too much. I like art...

Fantasya : Another vision of Art. Fantasy, Erotic Art, Manga, Digital, Photos,
    Junko Mizuno
    deviantART: Browse deviantART
    Welcome to the Art Section - Epilogue.net - Fantasy and Sci-fi at their best©
    TechiWarehouse Art Showcase - time - Powered by PhotoPost

7. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

kool, thnx. those web site r like really kool :)