Any women enjoy having slept with a lot of people?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by HoneyBeeCin10, Sep 30, 2020.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good attitude, stillinthe. Healthy, mature, balanced. Hopefully there are more ladies like this out there. I hope some of my partners from ago feel this way. (Oh, and maybe have a few memories too)

JessWithCurves likes this.
  2. a777300er

a777300er Members

nothing wrong with this, after my marriage ended I enjoyed adult time with plenty of guys, I was surprised how many guys wanted to get with me. Even some of my work friends and friends of my Ex. Great confidence booster

3. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

You look amazing I would to

Natepnt66 likes this.
  4. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Natepnt66 likes this.
  5. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Well then u will have no problem adding me to your list;)

6. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Ur stunning I would love to some adult time with u myself.

jmadre and Natepnt66 like this.
  7. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

U can do both

Sambone likes this.
  8. Good for you. I'll support you.

9. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

My wife has also had a lot of other men before she met me. After she got divorced she was out every weekend enjoying herself. If that included sex with different men she enjoyed it even more.
    She has told me she doesn't regret any of it and enjoyed most of it
    It is part of her life and who she is so who am I to criticise her.
    The fact that her telling me about things she has done turns me on and she wants to carry and become a hot wife and a swinger is a bonus for me.

10. All I can add is, you lucky fucker. Experience is what that is and valuable too.

11. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My FWB is a former sugar babe. Until he wanted a newer, younger babe, she did OK. New boobs, loads of vacations to fancy places. Yacht. Lived it up. When she left, he bought her a condo (since sold) and gave her a hunk of change. She did squander a lot of it but has no regrets. She loves men and has more than her share of threesomes with two men at once (she asked me once, I said no and now I wish I hadn't). To her, it's not so much a sex thing as it is a lifestyle. She has an on again, off again boyfriend and when he's around she lives a monogomous lifestyle. But when he's off, she lives her life in her own way. She rarely talks about her past in sexual terms. More like how she liked to party and meet people and show off her body and have a good time. I learned a lot from her, like how narrow minded I viewed her apparent promiscuity instead of seeing it as her own, very personal, choice.

jmadre and Deejay88 like this.
  12. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

What is a lot?

13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Good question.

Sambone likes this.
  14. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

In a similar vein, I moved from the midwest to the northeast, following my first boyfriend. I decided to end it after 10 years, moved out and got my own place.

I basically "binged" on men for the next two years. I don't regret, and also enjoyed most of it. I frequented bars in the city, and was also known in the office I worked at as "easy."

My husband started working there at some point, and I was highly recommended to him. I figured it was time to settle down and we started dating.

He really enjoyed hearing my stories about that phase in my life.

jmadre, FWKbi, bry75 and 3 others like this.
  15. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

That depends on your thoughts.
    Some people would think 4 or 5 was a lot. Some 10 or 20 we all have are own points of view on this.
    My wife has told me she has slept with over 150 men and more likely over 200 so I think that's quite a lot but it certainly doesn't bother me.

jmadre, Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  16. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

You can have sex as much as you want. Its your life enjoy it as much as you want.

17. How much is a lot? 4 or 5 times, or a day, or a week, a month, a year, an hour?

jmadre likes this.
  18. Well that's hardly mentioning. That's very few times. When you talk about 10,000 times or more, still not a lot.

19. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I did 4 or 5 I think before I was married! I was married at 17 and have been married for over 40 years!

20. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

According to a paper published by Healthline.com the average number of partners per person in the USA is 7.2. In the UK the number drops to 7 and in Italy it goes even lower to just 5.4 partners per person. American men and women say 7.5 partners is not a lot. In France the number is 10. I've had over 30 partners and the numbers are growing as that isn't enough for me, yet. The answer to the question is, the number depends on what you think is a lot.

21. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

I had a conversation with my ex gf husband I dated her for 4 years from 07 to 11 which he was not aware of. He said the a few weeks back she admitted to him she has fucked over 50 guys during the 20 year marriage. She says that one man is not enough for her. She has only been with multiply partner twice. Most were here bosses and co worker As I was.
    He found out by putting a security camera on their property because of some issues with kids in the area. He worked first shift her second. Come to find out these guys would fu"k her before work.
    When he confronted his wife she let it all out. She is 56 and has been doing this since she was thirty. In fact he dated her while he was married and got her Pregnant. He divorced his wife and married her. . She was a great fuck and loved to give bj before work.