Any women enjoy having slept with a lot of people?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by HoneyBeeCin10, Sep 30, 2020.

1. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

Would it help to be a little more discreet?

2. curiousgeorge

Whatever you're comfortable with, is all that counts.

3. sidss

sidss Banned

I like how many men I've taken, knowing I made them all cum etc. I feel like it turns me on a little everytime I fuck someone other than my bf, my body count goes up and its satisfying lol. I'd say more than anything tho I got a lot of memorable and hot experiences which I always think back to.

4. curiousgeorge

It's all about the memories and without those, what's the point?
    So, might your BF be aware and in approval of this activity?

5. sidss

sidss Banned

Mhmm, memories in pics and videos haha. Yea, he knows and some of my lovers are his friends lol.

djinx and Deejay88 like this.
  6. subbylauren

subbylauren Members

I'm quite chilled about the amount of partners I've had. I love sex and see it a bit like a hobby. Some people love getting fit at the gym, I love getting used at home.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’m glad the OP was listed as a woman and the question is better answered by a woman.
    However, as a man, I see nothing wrong with a woman having many partners. To me it completes and compliments her total self. A woman can be “The Ethical Slut” as the book implies. A woman can actually boost her self esteem, confidence and be empowered with many partners. She can break down religious and social barriers. There is absolutely nothing wrong with many partners.

8. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Speaking regarding my wife I know of about a dozen men she's slept with before we met. It took a while before I got her to open up about her sexual past. But once she did, it always made for some great bedroom talk. She was pretty shy about our discussions but once she got in the mood her memories turned me on. It eventually lead us to trying a few MFMs with a close friend. It's difficult to believe that a once sexually adventurous woman has now shut down completely and been sexless for 4 years. It sucks!

Aaron Thomas and Natepnt66 like this.
  9. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You and me both, buddy.

10. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

I've slept with a lot of men and have enjoyed it. Some more than others ;)

11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Anya, Good for you! Life is too short.

AnyaZ89 likes this.
  12. oldguynurse

AnyaZ89, and you're the wiser woman for it. In your 'elder-hood' you'll be counseling the younger females to, 'Use it while you've got it, cause it won't last long'. ( I heard that when the grandmother of a girl I was dating in college was talking to her privately).

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  13. oldguynurse

14. oldguynurse

Candy, and we learned from each one didn't we? I have a phrase I read on a wall in my Art Dept in college, many, many years ago. But it's still as true as it was then. "LET THOSE WHO DON'T WANT ANY, HAVE MEMORIES OF NOT GETTING ANY."

curiousfellow likes this.
  15. curiousgeorge

Good one! Can I use that, as well?

16. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

U can add me if u like ;)

SuziHotwife likes this.
  17. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Did she do them all?

I had a girlfriend who, before me, had a boyfriend who played basketball for the University of Michigan. They had discussed her taking on the whole team if they beat Michigan State. She never told me anymore than that, and I didn't ask. The thought of her fucking 10 or more men in one night was a bit more than I could deal with back then.

I just checked, and Michigan beat MSU twice during the time she was going with him. So, did she or didn't she? I'll never know.

18. oldguynurse

After reading these recommendations, I called my local Barnes & Noble and spoke to one of the people who order books for people. I was a bit hesitant when saying the title 'The Ethical Slut', and said they'd probably have to order it. She said, "Oh no, we've ordered several, in fact I think we have a copy in stock here." Now this is in a mid-sized (pop. 200,000) Southern, very conservative city! And, "...we've ordered several....one in stock" ! Really? Hmmm.....interesting.

19. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I've slept with my fair share, but wouldn't say I'm either proud or embarrassed. It's just what I wanted to do at the time (well on many times) and certainly don't regret the experiences, what I've learned, and the fun I've had with others.

Justinsky, Calibabe39, sidss and 2 others like this.
  20. oldguynurse