Any women enjoy having slept with a lot of people?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by HoneyBeeCin10, Sep 30, 2020.

1. HoneyBeeCin10

HoneyBeeCin10 Members

I'm a huge freak.....and am finally accepting that. I love sucking dick, getting fucked, and doing everything to a woman. I've slept with so many men and am actually happy about that......does anyone else feel the same? Not saying I'm proud of it but I don't regret the fun I've had.

2. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

I love to hear a women not be shame of her passed adventures I would love to know more and I turns me on if I was with a women who had a lot of men in the past it would be some good bed talk for sure

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nothing wrong this your sexual attitude. I am presently reading a book called the Ethical Slut. It gives a new meaning to the word. Good read.

4. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Where did you get this book I may have to read it I need something good to read

BenS Alaskan likes this.
  5. Nwcc75

Nwcc75 Members

I've often referred to myself as a male slut or man whore. I became sexually active at a very young age. I was a swinger thru my 20's and frequented the sex clubs in Portland.
    To date I've had sex with more than 170 women. What I think it's odd, as my body count grew and women found out about it. None of them had an issue with it. In fact it seemed like a turn on for them.

6. HoneyBeeCin10

HoneyBeeCin10 Members

I'm definitely going to read that. Going to google it now

7. HoneyBeeCin10

HoneyBeeCin10 Members

I'm turned on by that too. For me I think it's because you're not afraid of who you are and what you like. You like to fuck and that's OK........ All of us do but society shames it

8. Nwcc75

Nwcc75 Members

Maybe part of the reason that women were turned on is because of my openness about my problems with DE. Prior to my exwife I'd never had an orgasm before. Never busted a nut masterbating, never got off on a hand job, and not from a BJ either. I think I was a conquest to many of those women. They thought that their skills were better than my previous lovers. All but my ex and current wife have crashed and burned. I don't doubt that it deflated some ego's.
    I rarely get off, but that doesn't stop me from having sex very often and for hours at a time. I live vicariously through my lover, giving them ultimate pleasure is it's own reward.

Deejay88 likes this.
  9. Panama Jack

I ordered it for my Amazon kindle reader. It is more of a educational read and a different way of viewing a non monogamous or consensual sex outside traditional relationship morms. It is helping my wife and I accept swapping with others. We want to move forward and breaking the mold.

HoneyBeeCin10 and Deejay88 like this.
  10. HoneyBeeCin10

HoneyBeeCin10 Members

We need to talk more. I feel bad trying to get my husband into what Im into (sharing) and can only imagine how you got her into it...

11. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

In my younger years I used to have low opinion but over time it became positive, seeing a woman like you as liberated and refreshing, and desirable.

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

i accepted it years ago

13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I know my wife enjoyed her wild times, only regrets a few guys, who were a disappointment. Me on the other hand I never seen a bad woman. Like the old saying; Their all good some better than the rest.

Maybe a couple of drama queens, but I can laugh about them now.

14. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife had several sexual partners, and both of us are glad she did. She has no regrets about any of her sexual activities.

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Why is it that women who have a lot of sex partners are thought of in a dim light? It isn't reflected that way so much on this forum but outside of us who really like to have sex, others feel different. I have had sex with over thirty different women. Not one of them was a virgin when I had sex with them. They all had multiple partners before I came along. Most will have many partners beyond our sexual escapades. Do I think they regret having sex with me or any other partners they had? No, not really and I'm pretty sure they all were left feeling happy that we got together and had some fun. Oh, another thing. A woman can be proud of her ability to enjoy a promiscuous sex life. If she is it better for her to feel that way. Sex is one of the healthiest activities we humans engage in. It's good for the body, mind, and soul. As far as the book written by Dossie Easton and Janet hardy, "The Ethical Slut", it is a great read for anybody interested in opening up their relationship sexually and otherwise.

16. Panama Jack

Yep, reading that book now. My wife wants to read it when I’m finished. Our reason for reading this book is to open up our relationship a bit. Breaking the mold of traditional monogamy in marriage is a bitch, but we are trying. We have discovered that many women feel empowered from being with many partners. Quiet, the opposite of what society would have you believe.

Natepnt66 likes this.
  17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I know one girl who tried to take on the football team, after a Friday night victory. She said it's bad when you lose count.

Aaron Thomas, Romper and Deejay88 like this.
  18. Panama Jack

G
    Good for you. Just be you. My wife and I are trying to venture into the swing Lifestyle. We see nothing wrong with people that enjoy a life full of sex. As long as you are not hurting yourself or others. In many ways you should be proud. It shows confidence in yourself.

Aaron Thomas and Deejay88 like this.
  19. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I wish more women were open about this and societies around the world as a whole didn’t frown upon sex in general. Organized religion really did a number on human sexuality through the ages, unfortunately. In a perfect world people would just cohabitate with who they like to be around for long periods and fuck whoever they want, when they want (through consent obviously)

cindy94 and Deejay88 like this.
  20. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

You shouldn't try not to.
    In fact, I can't help it, if I enjoy it so much either and have only wanted more of it.
    Naturally, being male, makes it easier for doing so without judgment.
    Not my rules, just the way it's always been, for whatever reason.

Deejay88 likes this.