Any website that pay you?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by +-Freedom-+, Mar 19, 2008.

1. +-Freedom-+

+-Freedom-+ Member

Hey guys, im low on money at the moment and i was wondering if there are any good websites (that actually work), that will pay me for viewing other sites, doing surveys, and stuff like that. I would greatly appreiciate(Spelling?) this so please help me out. :)
    Thank you.

2. +-Freedom-+

+-Freedom-+ Member

Yea and my bad for mispelling the title im a little sleep deprived.

3. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

cheap way to get some cash is to donate plasma. Done it a few times for a quick 40 bucks, 2 times a week. Google for one in your area

4. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

well there is this nigerian diplomat that wants to give ya 40 million dollars if ya answer emails but other then that i dunno

makin money online ya gotta expect more things are scams then are legit

5. Friends

Friends Member

well when i need more money i work more hours at work. seems to work. i know how much i get paid, my hours. i know what im getting.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

damn.. around here you get like $100 for donating plasma

7. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

and here ive been donating for free!! ima gonna look this shit up. and do they really pay you to donate sperm?

8. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Moola.com

Become certified, and turn that free one cent into a couple hundred bucks. Google something about a hi lo moola game tool to keep track of your cards while playing hi/lo and it'll give you a probability percentage.

9. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

I got paid 30 bucks from treasuretrooper.com

10. philywilly

philywilly Member

It's probably different for different places.. but I remember seeing this thing on a show called Manswers about how to get paid for donating sperm.

Turns out you could do it about every 2-3 days or so and it's a pretty good amount of money each time. If I remember corectly, it was something like 400-600 per donation.

Now here's the catch: You need to pass a few tests before to see if you're healthy and what not. Once you're certified (if you are, 'cause not *everyone* can be) you're ready to go and you could probably use it to pay your rent or somehting :p

Anyways, do the research for your area.. but from I remember, it's quite the deal :p

11. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

pffft, fuck that site, i got paid nothing :(