Any unusual deposits (guys or gals)

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Warmwet, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

This question can be for guys or gals, and related to sex or masturbation.

Does anyone have a unique story related to finding cum / wetness in unusual or unexpected spots?

2. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

I masturbated last night in my recliner chair and it was very dark. I had been edging for some time and at peak I reached over and grabbed the wash cloth I knew I was going to need. This was a big one and I felt several spurts unloaded. I tried to find a dry patch and wipe my hand off. Super satisfied, I pulled my pants of and drifted into a wonderful sleep.

Fast forward to this am. I am rushing out the door to make the first meeting of a work seminar. I grabbed my mask and jumped in the car. I get to the meeting right on time 3 min to spare. I throw my mask on and walk in the door.

The mask is wet and damp.. millisecond later I smell cum. That's when it hits me....in the dark I grabbed my mask instead of the cloth. I have no time now, I step back and take the mask off to make sure there is no suspicious dried stuff on the front. :screamcat: Nope, all inside. I see some dried residue forming on the inside and it's still fairly wet.

Presentation starting, I don't think I have another mask and check my bag. Nope. So back on it goes! :mask::flushed: It's going to be a long day lol.

But I must admit, it's kind of growing on me. The smell is nice and almost sweet. The dampness is drying quickly but initially cool against my cheek and lips.

So there you have it, a real time story, I entered on a short break. Several hours to go. I think cum is going to be a permanent smell in my nose now lol :wink:

Pantyloversniff likes this.
  3. Goander

Goander Members

I have left evidence before and wife has noticed, I am sure my Mom noticed the crusty pillow cases.

Warmwet likes this.
  4. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Omg. Reminds me of that movie " something about Mary" Ben Stiller i think. Lol Anyways, onetime i was getting finished off with a hand job and after a ery long orgasm, i was like, wow must have been alot on your hands cause it was making loud squishing sounds and i look up to her covered anx desparately needing a towl and she replies, nope.... thse sounds was from your pulsating squirts, over and over. Neither of us had experienced that much or sounds that loud from it. I found it kinda hard to believe convinced i knew the source except she was covered and we both were in shock. Lol. Wasnt sure if i should ve said ty or sry lmfao

Warmwet likes this.
  5. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I have a friend who when I stay over with her and she is going to work in the morning she likes to dress in lingerie and then make me cum over it and then wear it to work. Can be over her bra, panties or stockings, if over her stockings she will leave the cum stain visible and pretend not to know it's there and watch her colleagues reactions. She also has a fetish for making me cum in her shoes too.

6. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Haha that is awesome! So subtle and naughty...:smilingimp:

CoupleXX and MasseurNaturel like this.
  7. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Wow i love it, nonshalant exibition kinda. Hmmmmm subtle and naughty, nailed it warmwet

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  8. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

Came on a sofa at work once when my boss jerked me off.

9. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Excellent question....lol Just so I have the correct image in mind...LOL

10. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

My boss was a she, and two years younger. Beautiful woman, rockin' body. One of those things where I knew we would fuck the day she interviewed me, lol.

idahocowboy likes this.
  11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Jacked off while going to work many times before I retired. Sitting at a red light I would try to cum before it turned green. If not I would calm down and stroke slowly until the next red light. If I made it to the parking lot before ejaculating I would go ahead and finish. When I orgasmed I let my semen ooze out the head and let it run all over my shaft and abdomen. Once I calmed down I'd just zip up and head on in to work all wet on the inside. It dried after an hour or so.