any tool fans? tell me what u think of them

Discussion in 'Rock 'n' Roll' started by Tommy1The1Cat, May 2, 2007.

1. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

Tool is awesome and i recently saw them live at the palms in vegas it was the most amazing concert i have seen? any one else see them or like them?

2. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

Tool is my favorite band! I havent seen them live though, but I know some people who have and said they were absolutely insane! Last time they were around I got 9th row seats and then something happened with my debit card and ticketmaster wouldnt accept it, so that sucked. But yeah Tool is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

3. UsefulIdiot

UsefulIdiot Member

They are great, im seeing them at bonnaroo and in Atlantic City this tour. I saw them 3 times last tour...

4. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I saw Tool this last September and it was an amazing show. My absolute all time favorite band since at least 9th grade. If you're into Tool, you should know where my avatar picture came from. ;)

5. lakeoffire

It came from the booklet in 10,000 Days, that is teh best CD booklet ever! and usefulidiots name came from track number four on Aenima, which is my favorite Tool CD.
    hehe

6. Johnny Mangrove

Johnny Mangrove Member

I have to say the price of seeing Tool live put me off them completely.. I was so so about them until I heard they where charging two and a half times more than U2. Now thats just wrong.
    I couldn't bring myself to like them after they set those prices.. They make themselves out to be better than they really are.
    They are good... just not THAT good. IMO!IMO!

7. lace_and_feet

I actually had this as my avatar before 10,000 days came out (years before) but regardless, its related because its an Alex Grey piece, and Alex Grey has done most of the album and concert art for Tool.

8. lakeoffire

well yes that too lol
    today is the one year anniversary of the release of 10,00days! woohoo! haha

9. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

if u went to a tool concert now u would see why its so expensive they put on an amazing show and sooo much effects that prolly cost a lot of money to use

10. lace_and_feet

Yeah, additionally, U2 has been around a lot longer and has a TON more money than Tool, so you can't really compare the two when it comes to concert prices. Also, Tool refuses to sell on iTunes, so more money is going into manufacturing the actual CD's (which always include amazing inserts).