Any thoughts on my zodiac?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Spilled-Patchouli, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Spilled-Patchouli

Spilled-Patchouli Members

I'm a gemini sun, scorpio moon, and leo ascendant. I've been told that this is really quite bad as far as signs go. Any thoughts?

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I'm a Leo, and I'm not bad.

See....Meat Loaf said....
    "Cause one out of three ain't bad...."
    Or
    Is that 2 out of 3?

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes I can absolutely help you... After reading what you have provided it is quite easy to see that you are doomed to a life of believing in astrology and being ridiculed by friends and family forever and ever and ever

Driftrue likes this.
  4. Leo ascendant should bolster your Gemini ways, but the Scorpio moon suggests you have a bit of a dark side. Just be careful to always be a good boy or girl, and it could all work out in your favor.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose if you share a birthday with several serial killers, it might be because of the moon and some other planets and you could be evil.

6. But seriously, the Scorpio moon will make the dark half of your Gemini side a little wilder than usual at best. I would say the Leo ascendant counters that a bit, though. All in all, I would say you are just a really firm Gemini. I always get in fights with Geminis. They always try to see through you.

ZenKarma likes this.
  7. Spilled-Patchouli

Well, I just think it's fun! I don't believe that it's true, just a good party trick.

8. Spilled-Patchouli

Oh no!

scratcho likes this.
  9. Spilled-Patchouli

Interesting, thanks!

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I wouldn't dare pull out the astrology card at a party......that's a life label waiting to happen...also I disagree about ''good party trick''.....

no such thing as ''seriously'' when discussing this shite...seriously :)

11. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I saw the thread title and thought "I'll just go and Like whatever rollingalong has said"

: P

rollingalong likes this.
  12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It has nothing to do with the stars... It's because you spilled the patchouli.

scratcho and Spilled-Patchouli like this.
  13. Spilled-Patchouli

Hm, well I try not to care about what other people think of my hobbies. If someone thinks I'm strange for knowing astrology, that's their problem!

scratcho, Meliai and Total Darkness like this.
  14. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

Believe in astrology if you wish. Nothing wrong in it. If your friends shun you down, or gives you a hard time because of that, then perhaps it may be better to consider making new friends. It will reflect their lack of maturity, not yours.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Go to the zodiac store and change your sign. You're fucked as it is now.

16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

What do they say that it means? Gemini often gets a bad reputation in the astrology crowd, and so does Scorpio, so I am assuming that is what people are referring to. I wouldn't worry much about it--unless you think you are an unstable, vindictive, and sex crazed maniac (as the negative stereotypes of those signs would characterize you), in which case you might want to work on that, star signs aside.

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm a Gemini too (for realz). We can't help being all that :( Better to just give in!

Spilled-Patchouli likes this.
  18. Spilled-Patchouli

Haha, I definitely don't worry about it. I just think it's an interesting thing to know. I don't really fit the characteristics, but I am pretty unstable emotionally. I suppose that's probably because I am a teenager though.

19. Spilled-Patchouli

Yeah, I just think it's fun and most of my friends agree. I like looking at birth charts and seeing where things match up versus where they're wrong. I've just been told that scorpio moon especially is not a desirable sign.

20. There's no such thing as an undesirable sign. It's up to you to embrace it and make it work.

It's so obvious that Asmo is a Gemini. *eye roll*