Any Raves

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by theoldguy, Sep 10, 2011.

1. theoldguy

theoldguy Member

Headed to Amsterdam the wekkend of Dec 2nd and 3rd 2011. Anyone know of any raves planned for that time?

regards,TOG

2. a-dam

a-dam Member

You might ask lmao. We met at a rave in the Viedenjarbole a couple of years ago and he seemed very well connceted with the local rave scene.

3. Few

Few Guest

Nightmare In Rotterdam is on the 3rd sure its only about a 40min train journey.Have a few mates going over to it.I'm waiting untill the 17th for Thunderdome in Utrecht.Partyflock is the best place to check for all the parties ;)

4. Aliciao

Aliciao Member

I'm not sure if you are looking for Drum and Bass, Jungle and/or Dubstep but if you are, Freeky Friday is the first Friday of every month at Korsakoff.

http://www.korsakoffamsterdam.nl/

For me, raves always meant techno but I've seen it used to describe dnb too.

5. lmao

lmao Member

You might ask lmao. We met at a rave in the Viedenjarbole a couple of years ago and he seemed very well connceted with the local rave scene. /quote that's right!! it was a fun time had by all! the only rave better than Viedenjabole is the one in Statterslaat!

6. theoldguy

theoldguy Member

Thanks to all. I'm sure going to make it to one of them!

TOG

7. theoldguy

theoldguy Member

Imao,

Any good ones Dec 2nd or 3rd? I'm looking to have a good time.

Thx