Any Other Leg Men On These Boards?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

Or anywhere else, for that matter. Ever since I realized I was gay (which for me was age 12 or 13, for some reason), I have been attracted to men's legs.

I guess to me it represents vulnerability. Or maybe, it is a phallic thing. I don't know. But for years I have wondered if I am alone, and how it manifests itself for other men.

For example, I generally like thicker legs. But thin ones are alright, if they are well-proportioned, and go well with the overall physique of the man. But very skinny legs, with a lot of hair on them, are a big turn off. What more can I say? Hair in general, I have no problem with, esp. as I said, if it goes with the overall picture.

Yeah, I remember when I was in the 8th grade. And this upperclassman came in to tell us about his experiences in high school. He was wearing short shorts. And I couldn't help but notice his nice legs. Apparently I liked them too much, because my fellow classmen noticed it, and teased me about it nonstop throughout the rest of the year. Kids can be so cruel.

But back to my question: thoughts on other leg men, on these boards and elsewhere?

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2. CentFLGuyhere

CentFLGuyhere Members

I have to say I enjoy checking out guys' legs. Not a fan of stick legs though. If a guy has hairy legs.. oh yeah!