Any Other Bisexual Married Guys Fantasize About Being TOTALLY SEXUALLY DOMINATED By Another Man ?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by DaveTheBiGuy, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Tehachapi-topman

Tehachapi-topman Members

My entire life whenever I was in the company of a feminine man I just wanted to take him to bed and totally dominate him. I resisted those feelings until I was in my 60’s. I live dominating sissy men

2. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Fucking hot! Reminds me of when I was younger and an older guy took charge.

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. mh1263

mh1263 Members

THERE ISNT NOTHING BETTER THAN SITTING ON TOP OF A BBC. IM A MARRIED WHITE FEMALE. I LOVE WATCHING MY HUBBY TAKE BLACK COCK. WE HAVE A RULE, IF I I BRING A GUY HOME TO FUCK HIM BLACK OR WHITE, BBC PREFERABLY. OUR RULE IS, IF HE FUCKS ME, HE HAS TO LET MY HUBBY AND I SUCK HIS COCK AND ALSO HE HAS TO AGREE TO FUCK MY HUBBYS ASS...I LOVE IT AND ITS A BIG TURN ON FOR BOTH OF US......

4. Steveh

Steveh Members

BBC is so great, we enjoy them too

dd788snipe likes this.
  5. mh1263

mh1263 Members

Hi Steve and us as well. We really dont venture out to pick up BBC. My hubby has had a life long friend and he is bi and also married. His wife is a real sweet thing, but doesnt play with us, we have talked about it, but i dont want to pressure her. This past memorial day weekend, we had a party and b-qued at out house and like i said before my hubbies, friend Kev is a black Kenyan that my hubby met in the army. Really nice looking and well mannered guy. He has a shiny, thick, most beautiful black cock, you have ever seen, wish i could post pics on here, LOL....My hubby and i really enjoy sucking his cock together (always together). Its a big turn on for me for the hubby to watch me fuck him, and i really really love watching Kev,,,giving it to my hubby balls deep, so so hot for us...Guess we are jsut lucky, if we didnt have a close friend like we do, i really dont think we would venture out to find BBC....never though about it. Thanks :)

DaveTheBiGuy and Mfmca42 like this.
  6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Your bottoms for his buddy while you watch ? Does he "breed" your hubby, or your hubby swallow his buddy's loads ?

7. Steveh

Steveh Members

There are just times when she really wants a bbc and we do go seek them out for her - and for me too

8. matador3000

matador3000 Members

Yes i would love to be dominated im short and o loke the idea of a bigger man totally have dominion on me. When im whith a famale i like to be verbal and i whish some day me fantasy comes true when i completely to a dominant man.

Mfmca42 likes this.
  9. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My husband is very athletic and masculine and his job in consulting requires him to be very confident, outgoing, and strong with his knowledge and opinions with client personnel. Over the years in our marriage, he has become more submissive in the bedroom, to the point where he prefers the role of the "girl" or "bitch" with me.

He is also bisexual, and know he enjoys submitting to men, especially black men. He travels weekly for business (but not lately) and I know he loves entertaining men in his hotel room, including getting down on his knees and servicing they orally. From some of his writings I have read, he has been "weak in the knees" upon meeting a black man in a hotel bar, and wanting to get him back to his hotel room to suck his cock.

From the time we started dating I always suspected he had an interest in men. His infatuation with black men may have been in response to my enthusiastic recollections I shared with him about my experiences with a black man.

Mfmca42 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  10. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

11. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

I went to a gay bar just to see if I could get any guys to buy drinks and so I put on very tight Jean's. I'm thin and right away my ass became the attention of many. I was offered by a guy and his younger partner to go have drinks with them and I accepted. We drove to a secluded quiet location and the older guy asked to feel my ass so I said okay and layed on stomach and that's when they both got me and tied my wrist behind back and pulled my pants underwear and socks of and tied my wrist to ankles. I felt the older one spread my legs with his knees and his hands firmly grabbed and spread my ass cheeks so wide I knew I was going to get my ass penetrated but was not ready for the size of his dick at all. It went in and I had much trouble as it felt like I was being stretched to the limit and it was deep hitting my insides. Soon the younger layed belly down in front of my face and my head was pushed firm between his spread ass cheeks and I was told to shut up take my ass fucking and that I was going to lick the young kid maybe 19. I spent the night getting fucked and licking a asshole thinking how dominated I felt

Chester Jones likes this.
  12. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

Masculine bi guy here. I am dominant with women but I long to give myself entirely to a man. I want to be submissive to a man, worshipping him and his cock. I haven’t been with a guy for a long time, but lately it’s all I think about. Just my take ;)

13. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

14. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

I am almost 50 130 pounds no body hair and I left a bar with a guy in his 50 back when I was only 26 and figured o would try to experiment. His roommate and him both were older and much more well endowed I found out after I ended up on a bed with my feet back over shoulders and them taking turns going so deep I pleaded for a break but they ignored me and took turns for hours. I had my legs back so far my ass lifted up a little and I could look down my belly between my legs and see myself getting fucked and really feeling awkward seeing my dick just in front of a much larger one deep in my ass. By morning my little ass learned a lesson.

15. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Same!

Alwayshorny2020, LuvCubs and Mfmca42 like this.
  16. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

Would anyone like a private photo of

LuvCubs and Mfmca42 like this.
  17. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

Guy Stroking likes this.
  18. Terbart

Terbart Newbie

Guy Stroking likes this.
  19. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

One of my best buddies doesn’t know I’m bi (actually no one really know bc I haven’t hooked up since a few years after college. But he and I work out together so I catch glimpses in the locker room. Love thinking of him dominating me. Part of it is just the power dynamic and “letting go” and having someone totally in charge. The other is the physical dominance of sucking his cock or him bending me over. I have to be careful not to get hard when we are in the locker room.

Guy Stroking, LuvCubs and Mfmca42 like this.
  20. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

This may “out” me as leaning more gay than bi (I’m still hot for women) but not only do I want to be dominated by another man, there are times I want to be tenderly fucked. I want to be lovingly explored with soft touches, deep kissing, and embracing while he slowly sinks his cock in me. Afterwards I want to cuddle and tease him until he’s hard again and ready to go. I guess I’m a bit of a romantic with both genders.