Any Oasis fans out there?

Discussion in 'Music' started by jimi420, Jan 18, 2005.

1. jimi420

jimi420 Member

I love this band! Very talented guitarist, i love there vocals too. One of my favorite bands. Any one else out there like them?>

2. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I really liked them when i was in 7th grade...I havent listened to them since then..didnt even know they were still around.

3. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

yup what's the story morning glory has some great nostalgic trips attached to it. good, good times.

4. juggla

juggla Member

are they still around, the last of their albums i bought was the master plan.

5. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

very talented group . their albums are gettin deeper all the time . (a sort of diary) from their scally days to chillin days . gotta brilliant guitarist now in gem .i can definately relate to them with living not to far away and experiencing what they experienced socially . oasis as they would say in manchester are MADFERIT. /peace

6. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

Yeh Oasis are pretty cool, I prefer Definetley Maybe and What's The Story........ to the newer. I saw them at Glastonbury 2004 which was a quite a bad performance, but I didn't mind too much to be honest just SEEING Oasis was cool. The gig wasn't too bad but Liam was very pissed off (for a change) and it didn't sound like he was trying. Just waiting for their new album, only about one year over due :)

7. paulfreespirit

yeah man think noel splashed out 10 grand on booze over xmas .(long hangover well over due) . enjoy lads.

8. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

They have a new cd coming out in May, I've read that it could very possibly be nothing but psychedelia...

I love 'em, they're one of my 4 favorite bands... Definately Maybe and Morning Glory are two of the greatest cd's I've ever heard, and Be Here Now is quite good. Heathen Chemisty was alrite, but SotSoG fucking sucked.

9. paulfreespirit

. ) ( masterplan album ( mostly bsides is a good listen) / peace

10. soulrebel51

haha grrr double post

11. soulrebel51

lmao.. thats my nose dude, not my ear :D

12. paulfreespirit

so it is . it looked like an ear / stoned again ./ soz bro / its ok your forgiven / ok thank you please. /peace /

13. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

oasis are pretty good. have their album heathen chemistry, i started listening to it the other day after not doing so for ages. i forgot how much i liked them

14. Spiral Sea

Spiral Sea Member

*i* i used to post on their message board a couple of years ago...was in 2001 when they did the Brotherly love tour with The Black Crowes.

Oasis is great on cd but they are one of the most boring bands I've ever seen , Noel spends most of his time staring at his shoes and Liam is staring at the ceiling...absolutely no interaction with the audience :$

15. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

Oasis first album was fresh, but since then they have been their own tribute band.

16. soulrebel51

hahahaha... i just got banned from there a couple days ago :D

17. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

I really liked them alot too when i was younger..but i still jam out to my old cd's :) they rock !

18. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I love Oasis, used to like them a tad more when I was younger... but I still love to listen to thier albums... wonderful band.

19. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i unfortunatly have heard nothing from oasis, or hardly anything about them. The first time i heard of them was from a SNL skit where in parlament will ferral would always stand up and say "oasis is the greatest band ever!!!"

Judging from the responses to this thread i should really get one of their albums.

20. soulrebel51

Get Definately Maybe and (What's The Story) Morning Glory?