Any lucid dreamers...?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by DavidHB, Aug 28, 2020.

1. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

I’ve had my share of lucid dreams in my life. Would love to have some sex adventures, but every time I try and make a lucid dream sexual, I get too excited and wake up!! Worse still, I haven’t had one for months.

If you could do anything in a sexual lucid dream (where there are no limits) what would you do?? I’ve always thought it would be amazing to ‘experience’ a Roman orgy - full debauchery of food, wine, sex, drugs. I’d say rock’n’roll but it wasn’t invented back then!! lol

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'd say a small majority of my dreams are lucid, in that i tend to know that i'm dreaming. unfortunately, for whatever reason that doesn't actually give me any more control over my dream (or at least not much more control). the common example is people who say they fly when they lucid dream; i've only managed to kind of swim a few feet above the ground a couple times. lots of times i still have nightmare molasses physics, even when i know exactly what's going on.

lucid sex dreams are equally disappointing. i'll know i'm dreaming, but the women still want nothing to do with me most of the time. if i'm sure it's just a dream i might get a little grabby, but it rarely goes beyond that. my brain is an asshole.

mommas man and DavidHB like this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not me. i just wake up in a parallel universe, walk around in it all day. go to sleep there, and wake back up in this one. rinse and repeat frequently.

DavidHB likes this.
  4. Mine are more lucid than ever and I'm 82...and I take some homeopathics and B6 vitamins and for about 18 months now, HGH homeopathic gel rubbed into my skin. My dreams are a whole night of adventures.....8-10 hrs worth,

DavidHB likes this.
  5. I am attempting to bring about a lucid dream state with mugwort before bed, so far it isn't working but I also tend to stay up longer than planned. They say it should be within a half hour before you sleep but I often get distracted and stay up much longer than that. :)

DavidHB and Scottishdk like this.
  6. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

5-HTP is also a go-to for lucid dreaming. I had some success with that in the past. The number one thing is doing daily reality checks though (google this if I’ve lost you). Free and more often effective than 5htp etc

I read so many esoteric stories of sexual lucid dreams. Like having orgasms riding on a moonbeam (all these things that only make sense in a dream, lol). I’d love to do smithing like that — have sex floating in space looking at the Milky Way.

MoonGoddess likes this.