Any Lez Gamers?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by 2QT2BESTR8, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Shadiatique

Shadiatique Member

I love soccer and love Fifa 13 and ultimate team ;)

2. TacoTaco

TacoTaco Guest

I'm more of a PC gamer than consoles, but I do play on my xbox occasionally. The type of games I mostly play are RPG and shooters. Oddly enough, I'm only good at third person shooters. If it's first person, I'd be the first one killed..

3. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

haha sorry for the late reply haha. oghren is adorable XD who doesn't like drunk dwarves XD can't forget about zevran

4. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

was Zevran the brooding elf who I oft wanted to punch in the face? He annoyed the hell out of me. actually most of the DA2 characters annoyed me at some point. It's been along time since I played those so I may have my characters mixed up.

I play mostly all PC and WII games. Generally moddable RPG's. Some online. I haven't been playing any games for awhile though. I got too busy when college started. Hopefully that will change but Summer tends to take me outside more anyway so....

5. Evernight

Evernight Guest

You're thinking of Fenris he's from da2 zevran is the elf you meet while on the wounded coast who isabela wants to sleep with. But yeah the brooding oh god and the "every mage is evil" thing was annoying.

6. Evernight

Evernight Guest

Dwarves are funny in general but yeah is drunk conversations in camp were the best. Zev, he was something else. Always makes for interesting conversation.

7. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

Ahhh! Now I remember Zevran! The Spanish accent right? The Bi sex addict, lol. The DA-O characters in general were much better imo. When 3 comes out I imagine it will be a melding of the first two. Ogden was one of my favorite characters, and the clever dialog was much better in Origins for sure.

Mass Effect was a similar game from Bioware which I enjoyed a lot for the character development as well. Tali forever!

8. BiLisa

BiLisa Banned

I use to play wow but i gave up that addiction thank god as it was costing me and taking up my life,

9. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

Alot of the mass 3 characters are voiced by DA voice actors haha like Morrigan and logain.

Evernight - I was disappointed in the lack of dwarfs in DA though. Everything was focused on elves and humans through the game. It would have been so fun to adventure with a band of drunk dwarves XD

Kahlan- haha i dunno about DA3 though... DA 2 did not meet par in many peoples opinion so third might not come out... Though I would love to know what happened to morrigans baby...

10. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

I think DA3 is in production. From what I heard it will be quite different is some respects. They may make it a lot less linear. Nothing on the scale of the TES or Fallout series of games, but maybe closer to the Witcher series, which would be a huge improvement in gameplay imo.

I'm not much into online MMORPG's, but I might try TES online when it comes out. Depends on how bored I am. Still not playing any games atm.

11. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

hearing the reviews about TES is making me drool... but it'll be paid subscription and depending on whether or not i get a new computer, playing it or anything else may be out of the question... ;-;

i hope so. the linear story line for DA was saddening ._. i like sandbox games... so much to explore...

12. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

Many online games are changing to the non-monthly fee model that Guild Wars started several years ago. Even some existing subscription games have switched over, ie: Tera online. It is possible that TES may adopt this pay once for the game and then play for free method too. I hope so, because like you I will not pay a monthly fee to play a game.

13. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

Same XD I was planning on playing Tera, but my comp won't let me... ._. Curse sucky computer... Bu apparently once they met their pay hold, they switched to FTP with cash shop as source for revenue... I seriously hope that this will not become a p2w game like how perfect world became... God and maplestory also XD that's the main issue I see with FTP games... I'll pay for a one time subscription like guild wars, but if it has a CS wi items other than cosmetics, I'll be pissed since that will alter the game.

14. Bodeilla

Bodeilla Guest

I play SWTOR 50 to 70 hours a week. I love the game. Out of many MMO's, I think it is the best. I have the most fun. I create male and female characters. I also play PS3. I play Texas Hold'em there. Just ordered DmC the collection for $16. Want to try my PS3 some more.

15. AceDizzle

AceDizzle Guest

Girl gamers are so hot!!
    I only play Starcraft, and that's only when my brothers home from uni because its on his pc and I have a mac lol

16. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

I have an entire basement entertainment center full of video games with pretty much every console you can think of. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to play them recently. Damn you, college!

17. Kahlan

Kahlan Member

I attempted the demo of Starcraft 2 and just could not get into it. I actually wanted to like it but did not.

For PC gamers, there is a deal going on with ATI graphics on Newegg where you can get 3 free games with video card purchase. The games offered are pretty good games too.

18. Evernight

Evernight Guest

Still haven't had the chance to play Mass Effect. God I'm so far behind on games, and I can't wait to get my hands on DA 3

19. Evernight

Evernight Guest

I agree the Dwarves should have had a bigger part in the game. I mean you did single handed pick their king and all that.