Any legal Psychedelic?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by KieranA001, May 26, 2013.

1. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

If you are getting Kratom and hoping it will be like salvia, then you haven't taken the best advice given in this thread,
    read, read, read, and then read some more.
    Take pork's advice and research this stuff before you do anything....please.

There is nothing "similar" to salvia that is not classified as a psychedelic or deliriant.

2. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

A famous dude said:
    To fathom Hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic.

3. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

I don't want a drug that's psychedelic, when I said I wanted a drug like salvia I only meant that because of the 'chilled' effect you get right after you've smoked it. I don't want a drug that's psychedelic, not just yet anyway.

I was think more on the lines of kratom and not a psychodelic because I have anxiety, social phobia and I want something to change that which will make me more 'talkative' and attached to my surroundings that will cause no damage to my health what so ever.

So maybe if I buy some kratom, it will do just that. Although, I'm not going to take it every day because I don't want withdrawal effects when I run out.

I was also considering trying blue lotus, but don't know which to go for to help with anxiety... ?? I will look more into them and do some more research but I would like your opinion as well, mainly because research is not the same to have actually trying something for yourself.

Everyone is different, so surely the effects are different depending on the user.

4. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVjZf0UcXdA"]THE EFFECTS OF SALVIA TRIP - YouTube

but who can forget the classic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb76bpIWQPw"]crazy salvia trip, fooor real - YouTube

Moral: Sally might not be a good choice for a first trip.

5. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

I have tried salvia before, and I don't like it apart from the first effects just after it's inhaled.

I'm going to go with kratom, still trying to figue out what blend I'm going to go with though... :/

I'm either thinking sumatran kratom or green malay mixed with some Indonesian kratom. I'm looking for a slightly stimulating, more relaxed but with a lot of euphoria.

6. Josh Rapp

Josh Rapp Members

Salvia is only legal in Tennessee if i remember correctly. When i was in high school we got the strongest kind and I tripped ball. Everything around me was gone i was dropped into a whole new reality. LSA you can make from HBS seeds or you can try getting it from morning glory but you have to really know what your doing because if you do it wrong morning glory can make your legs in your legs constrict and its not pleasant. San Pedro is a legal cactus that has mescaline in it.