Any legal Psychedelic?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by KieranA001, May 26, 2013.

1. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

if you can think of any legal psychedelic then I'd be happy to know.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

LSA VIA HBWR seeds
    Mescaline VIA San Pedro or Peruvian Torch cacti
    Salvia Divinorum

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

There are several research chemicals that you could buy online. Just like salvia
    "for research" only.

4-aco-dmt is a good one, but before you use any of them know them well. Erowid and the synthetic drug section of this site are useful resources. There are new RC's all the time and the dose and danger can vary allot between them.

4. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

I have done Salvia Divinorum before. I was thinking about LSA, but what I would like to know is, how does it work on the body?

I mean, just because you get a trip does that mean it's bad for you? Thanks :)

I was also thinking about opium, too. What I want is a chilled, relaxed trip. Not necessary high, just peaceful bliss where you don't feel the slightest worry.

5. unfocusedanakin

Most psychedelics are physically safe, but some of the new RC's such as NBOME can be more dangerous. The biggest risk when tripping is dealing with the experience, the "bad trip" as some call it. But someone who is prepared for the drug should be ok.

Opium is going to be very different compared to a trip. I don't know if you will find both qualities in one drug.

6. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

Does a bad trip only occur if you use large doses on your first attempt? Because, surly if you took little doses you wouldn't get the 'bad' trip.

I'm saying this because surly the trip isn't that bad when you take a small dose?

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that sounds more like what i'd expect to get from taking heroin, not a psychedelic.

even a low dose can produce a "bad trip," but even if it doesn't give you a bad trip, it's likely to give you some amount of worry. especially on your first time tripping or first time with a new psychedelic, you will probably have slight worries about it at the beginning at least. i've tripped 100s of times and i still get slight worries on most of my trips. overall they are pretty full of bliss though :sunny:

but psychedelics may not be what you are looking for.

8. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

Yeah it's defiantly a psychedelic I want to do, I basically what to feel attached to my environment as well. (more attached to nature really) I never really liked Salvia Divinorum because of the feeling of not being 'down to earth'. Mainly because when I took it I lost all consciousness and that experience was scary.

I want a psychodelic that won't leave me parolysed to the point where I can still think and get to places. So it isn't noticeable.

9. porkstock41

ideally, you shouldn't trip if you have to hide it.

it can be done, but it can also just cause you unnecessary worry about getting caught tripping.

what you need to do is a lot of research. we can't really tell you what psychedelic to try

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

HBWR is similar to LSD in the body, however its not as refined and there are other alkaloids as well so you're more likely to experience nausea and more pronounced muscle tension than LSD. I took ginger beer to combat nausea and I didn't experience any nausea.

I tried a moderate dose of HBWR and I found it a beautiful experience. It's much gentler then Salvia Divinorum, there is appreciation of nature, sensory enhancement, visuals and its fairly functional. Mentally, its gentler than LSD IME too, not as intensely mindbending.

I wouldn't recommend to do it often but its pretty quality for a legal trip... Get the Hawaiian strain if you explore it.

11. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

Fair enough porkstock41, if I was to not do a psychodelic, what would you say the best drug is for relaxing, slowed down time experience would be ?

12. porkstock41

i personally think psychedelics are relaxing, and they certainly have the effect of appearing to slow down time.

i'm just trying to say that you can't expect for the whole trip to be nothing but easy and relaxing. tripping is nothing like smoking pot or drinking beer.

if something goes wrong during your trip, it can be really hard to brush it off. you might get a little obsessed about it, not be able to stop thinking about it, and kinda spiral out of control.

but if you do some research, you'll learn of various ways you can try to control negative thoughts like that.

i get the impression that you haven't read much about psychedelics in general, so my advice would be to do that. you should try to know what to expect, but that's nearly impossible because it's so damn hard to describe.

13. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

That's the scary part, not knowing what to expect. What I expect the happen and what's going to happen are two different things.

Now, when I think of a trip I expect to see people with eyes all over their body twisting in shape etc. I also expect to not be aware of the time or just a general confused state.

I will look into it, but like you said you cannot really describe it which is why there isn't going to be hardly any trip reports describing the effects.

I generally think that my body wants me to see this, and the body won't do anything to harm me, that's the best way for me to not have a bad trip.

14. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

When you do trip, do you stay in your environment or do you go to a different place completely ?

15. unfocusedanakin

With most drugs it will be your own environment. Saliva and DMT are the two that can pull you into another world within a few seconds.

16. porkstock41

damn, i just typed out a long reply and hit back on accident.

the only drug that has ever taken me to a different place completely is Salvia. DMT has that potential, as well as high doses of LSD i would bet.

but in general, tripping just makes your surroundings look a tiny bit different than normal, but at the same time it can seem very intense and all consuming. you might notice walls breathing, or objects "melting." but you probably won't see a pink elephant or ridiculous things like that.
    you might notice a tree breathing, and then correlate that to your own breathing...realize that you and the tree are connected, and it might be the most beautiful moment of your life :)
    but you probably won't see the tree grow a face and start walking.

there are lots of trip reports describing the affects, here's one of mine about LSD. you can see hints of time dilation and worried thoughts in there.
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showpost.php?p=6895286&postcount=5

17. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

I think I've found the drug I'm looking for. It's called kratom, it looks quite good but don't know what it's like.

I'm hoping it's like salvia, well do you know when you smoke a small dose of salvia and you don't break through but you still get that calm feeling, that's the type of drug I'm looking for.

Hopefully kratom will deliver that, but if not do you know any other simular to salvia without the psychedelic. I found out I don't want a psychedelic anymore. Thanks for your help so far guys :)

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Kratom is nothing like salvia, it's nothing like any psychedelic. It's an opiate, which is basically the opposite of a psychedelic. It's addictive and related to heroin. Give it a shot but don't confuse it with psychedelic :)

19. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

Can you please tell me how it's related to heroin??

I know it's slightly addictive and that it isn't a psychedelic but I did state I didn't want to do a psychedelic in my last post.

Thanks for the information though, didn't realize it was addictive. I suppose if you use it wisely then it'll be fine. As in, like maybe three tablets every month or something ?? Thanks.

20. KieranA001

KieranA001 Member

Also, do you know if the addiction changes on the type of kratom you buy, i was thinking of sumatran kratom.