any in ohio?indiana?

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by kidswillbeskeletons, May 12, 2004.

1. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

lol! Well, we could use your help, too! ;)

2. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

Indiana... about an hour away from the great city of Indy!

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

what do you think of Indy? I ask people this all the time, cause I am not a huge fan of indy..

4. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

Personally, i love the city. I pretty much live there in the winter through spring because I play soccer for a team out Indianapolis. But, I live in a SMALL town that doesn't offer anything, so that's my reasoning for liking Indy. Why dont you like it much?

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

The people..lol..
    actually i live in Fishers, and the people arent that friendly and very snobby and mean. Its a nice place, it would be even better if it wasnt for the people..hehe
    When I go to places, people are always having a tude like they are better..
    Like the other day, I went to subway and there were these girls sitting in there and they looked like they were 15 trying to be 20 something and I walked in there and they laughed at me. And asked why I am wearing a sundress with jeans I just gave them the offical thumbs up and smiled and said if they dont like my shabby clothes, that they could take up a collection for me..I guess they didnt like that idea cause they rolled there eyes..hehe so that is why i really dont care for the area i am living in, too many snobby people and jenny jones kids..
    Wow that was long and very pointless..

6. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Hate so agree, but Ohio is 125% better than indiana even though they are neighbors. I don't like Indy either, not that I love Columbus, but it has way more art, music, and diversity than anywhere in Indiana.

Indiana seems like a white, racist state to me.

I'm sure there are cool people there, and judging by some posters on here there are, just seems like even more of a cultural void.

7. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

Yeah, I dont live IN indy so i guess i dont get to see all of the different sides of people in the city. But I can definitly see where you're coming from, especially in the Fishers area, I'm sure it's the same in the Carmel and Zionsville areas as well. I guess to every big city there's going to be people like that who always think they're better than other people unfortunately by the way other people dress and represent themselves.... it's a damn shame. Sounds like you got your point across pretty well tho with those girls. lol You know Kokomo is a pretty nice place.. just small and doesn't offer near as much as Indy. But it does have its' strong points that Indy doesn't have.

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

You are so very correct...
    And it angers me so very much..

Maybe I should try a different county or something..actually I am really considering moving..
    Yeah, I know someone that lives in Kokomo, and they said it was better..
    What gets me is they are little girls being rude to an adult(atleast I like to considerd myself as one..hehe) I mean, I would never disrespect anyone like that..kids are growing up too damn fast..they should have been at home playing skipit..

9. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

Yeah... who knows it might be the best move because there are plenty good sized cities about an hour away from Indianapolis, so you wouldn't really be moving that far away. I think I can get to Fishers in about 50 mins from my house, so really it isn't that big of a move, just a totally different, relaxed, environment. If you're anythign like me I love going to different places for awhile, I think it'd be fun. But who am I kidding.. i'm only 17.. i should be playing Skipit right now...haha :)

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

or transformers..hehe j/k--i still play with toys
    I've wanted to get a little house in broadripple, but never did.
    I just want somewhere that is quiet actually, theres too much noise pollution here, and now they are building something, dont know what it will be yet, very close to my complex, so now theres going to be horrible traffic..

11. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

Yeah I've been around Broadripple a few times and it does seem like a really nice place to live. Seemed to me there were more down-to-earth people that lived in that area. Fishers and other burbs surrounding Indy are just gonna get more and more people and commercial buildings every year. It's amazing how much Fishers has grown in the past 5 years. Well... off to playing with my teenage ninja turtles and transformers :sunglasse

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

ninja turtles rule..and so does the video game..
    Sorry off topic, i think all my post were pretty off topic..sorry

13. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

Hell yeah, when you said transformers it reminded me of when i ALWAYS played with the ninja turtles (like....last week :) ) Aah, on-topic subjects dont really matter, we do what we want. lol

14. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I can never stay on topic..hehe

15. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

yeah i'm the exact same way...but hell, it keeps it interesting! So did you grow up in Indianapolis?

16. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

nope, I was born in MO but when I was like 1 or 2 moved to ohio until about a couple of years ago and moved here...so I basically grew up in Ohio and usually say thats where i am from..
    Yourself?

17. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

Yeah, Ohio is a great state. I go there prolly 8-10 times a year and it's always a fun place to be. Been in Kokomo ALL my life :( Sort of wish I could've went to a school out of Indy, but hey, gotta make the best of it and enjoy the small city living. Can't complain really, it's a nice place to grow up in. Always wondered what it'd be like jsut to up and move to some other place where i didn't know anybody though.

18. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Its pretty exciting..but then you miss people you've known basically all your life..

19. deadphish&cheese

deadphish&cheese Member

Yeah... that's true. I'd be pretty bummed if i couldn't see my bestfriends. There always has to be a negative side to everything...:mad: haha oh well.

20. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yeah it does, but things always have a way of working themselves out..