Any guys into m/m otk spanking?

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by GrayGuy57, Mar 1, 2023.

1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Single (celibate) masculine gay man here (66) really into discussing m/m over-the-knee spankings, the various scenarios involved, the best types of butts to really toast ("play" spankings totally turn me off)

I'm a big-time "butt man", so it is no surprise that m/m spanking turns me on so incredibly.

Am very interested in talking about m/m spanking with other like-minded masculine men (18 and over, seniors a plus)......

"Live long and prosper"

2. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is something I’d be interested in.

But I’m embarrassed about asking my partner about it.

Joe90 likes this.
  3. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

DON'T be embarrassed; just casually bring the subject up (when you feel the time is right); there is obviously a POWERFUL bonding of sorts taking place between two men when one is submitting his rump to his partner/buddy for a good old-fashioned, pants-down, over-the-knee butt-spanking.

There are TONS of online photos, artwork, stories, vids, and personal experiences of men who love to spank other men, and who also love to get spanked themselves.........check it out!:)

PS: Good luck!;)

"Live long and prosper"

Jcinalco likes this.
  4. Jcinalco

I definitely have a submissive urge that craves stuff like that.

I’ll talk to him about it. (Once I work up the courage! Haha!)

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Good luck, my friend; sure hope that you can REALLY get your partner REALLY into m/m spanking; I've read quite a few personal experiences online from formerly "vanilla" guys that, once they got into spanking another man (or getting spanked themselves) there was no looking back!

From an old m/m spanking VHS tape I had years ago:

"....any man's attitude can be changed....all it takes is a MAN'S hand.....":D

Being so greatly turned on by men who have "plenty of meat in the seat"(!!), I've always regarded m/m OTK spanking as the ULTIMATE in "butt contact sports"!:)

"Live long and prosper"

Joe90 likes this.
  6. Jcinalco

Hopefully not too off topic but it seems like trying to talk to a loved one about our kinks that are considered out of the ordinary can be intimidating.

I know it’s the fear of rejection at work there. I don’t want the other person to leave because they think I’m a “weirdo”.

So I swallowed fear and went ahead and brought up the subject to Alex, my boyfriend, a few minute ago and he said he was into slapping my ass during sex but not into leaning me over his lap and giving me the belt or palm of his hand.

Maybe I can keep working on that and see if he’s open to it later.

He wasn’t to thrilled about me bringing it up here at the airport where we’re waiting for a flight! Haha! Bad timing on my part I guess.

Joe90 likes this.
  7. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Well, at least you "opened the door" on the subject, so to speak.......just take it slow and easy, and, he MIGHT just finally "give in" and give you a REALLY stinging over-the-knee, pants-down spanking!

I always joked that if I were in the Navy, I'd be a REAR Admiral!!!!:D

Too, I always wished I could produce an all-male spanking vid with a cowboy-theme, "BLAZING SADDLES"!;)

I think we ALL have "kinks", to some extent; it's just that many of us choose not to reveal them, for fear of being thought of as a "perv".

Speaking of airports, a m/m spanking flick set aboard a private jet could be considered "in flight entertainment!:D

"Paddled Pilots"/"Spanked at 30,000 Feet"/"The Mile-High VIP Spanking Club".......well, you get the idea!;)

"Live long and prosper"

Jcinalco likes this.
  8. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Conversations about sexual preferences is not an easy thing to do when you have the sense your partner is not comfortable with it. I was never comfortable talking openly about sexual matters of preference with my wife. We kind of found our way along but I was always kind of shy telling her what I liked or didn't like. I found it much easier to talk with a recent boyfriend and he remarked to me that it was the same with him. We even laughed at the thought of ever talking with our wives so openly and candidly as we did with one another.

Coastman1978, Jcinalco and GrayGuy57 like this.
  9. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

....sometimes, though, "appearances CAN be deceiving", regarding sexual "kinks".

You can sometimes come across a fellow who, appearance-wise, would seem to be TOTALLY "vanilla", BUT, might be ANYTHING but once he is with another like-minded male!:rolleyes:

The VERY few friends I worked with who knew of my sexuality thought I was "weird" (I'm being polite, here!) for wanting to spank and paddle other male's rumps.

In much later years, I only wished they could see the amount of m/m spanking vids, art, photos, and stories out there on the 'net!

Clearly, my "oddball" tastes are NOT as "out in left field" as my (straight) buddies made them out to be!:)

Variety, indeed IS the "spice of life".......:D

"Live long and prosper"

Jcinalco likes this.
  10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I went to my favorite bar a couple weeks before Christmas. Santa (Sir Bob) arrived around 11pm or so... he brought with him a broad paddle. And he made an announcement that he had heard there were some boys here who were on the naughty list. He suggested there might be a better way to have your name removed from the list before the Big Day or risk getting a lump of coal in your stocking. Some guys laughed, but there was a nervousness and a sensuous feeling that sort of swept the room. After a little time passed, Santa again made an announcement and asked if anyone wanted to confess their dirty deeds and receive their punishment. Now, I had never been around anything like this before and I had no intention of volunteering for a spank - even though I knew I could be on the naughty list - for now, I was just going to observe. Well, sure enough, one of the guys stepped up and approached Sir Bob who told him to turn around and brace the chair in front of him. He dropped his pants to reveal a lovely bare ass. Bob put his hand on the man's shoulder and raised his paddle which came down square on the man's bum. He lurched forward which told me that was not what I'd call a love tap. After a couple more taps, Bob whispered something in his ear, and the man agreed his punishment was not over. A couple more whacks came down hard on the man's ass. I could see it was getting pink. Now, the man motioned and had enough. He pulled up his pants and returned to the bar. Another man stepped up and dropped his pants. I was enjoying this. The man assumed the position and Bob delivered the blows to his cute, tight ass. He lurched forward with each blow, and even whimpered and called out a few times. It was not a light blow. Bob asked him if he'd had enough - he indicated he had not sufficiently received his punishment - that he had, indeed, been a very naughty boy. After a few more whacks, Bob stopped and the man sort of fell into Bob's arms. Sir Bob lovelingly held him and hugged him, while it seemed from my perspective that this had been a very erotic and sexually exciting experience for the man who had his pants around his ankles.
    I had never seen anything like this - and while I didn't personally think it was something I would like, I could clearly see how erotic and sensuous it was for each of the men who participated in it. I might add that each of these men were alpha type men - not sissies in any way - and it was as if they got off on being punished and put in a place of submission to Sir Bob.

11. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Papa:

I well remember when, you had originally told me this "tail tale" last December and getting "quite a rise" out of picturing what you saw!:)

Man, if I had been there, I would have indeed volunteered to be Santa's (Sir Bob's) helper; I would have had NO TROUBLE whatsoever in getting each bare, round, manly rump the same color as Santa's suit!:D

For me, a dedicated m/m "spanko", just the thought of manly, masculine men baring their meaty, juicy rumps for a good, stinging, man-administered spanking/paddling just about drives me over the top!;)

Many years ago, I had a good-sized collection of m/m VHS spanking tapes, and the HOTTEST was when you saw cops, fireman, white collar guys, and hardhats dropping thier pants and shorts and going over the laps of other men, to have their bare, manly rumps heated up good!:)

For someone like me, seeing masculine guys engaging in m/m spanking is highly erotic, and never fails to get me "hot and bothered"!:D

I also love to picture a young, 20-something "stud" spanking the rump of a man old enough to be his dad or grandfather, or vice-versa..........(!!);)

Something about the age gap that I just find especially hot!:D

"Live long and prosper"

Coastman1978, Happy Guy and Jcinalco like this.
  12. 4cats

4cats Members

You sound like the man, private message me

13. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Just sent you a PM......;)

14. 4cats

4cats Members

Are you on here??

15. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I would like to try a light bare hand spank, it sounds fun, but I'll have to be naught first I Bess.

Coastman1978 likes this.
  16. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Remember not to lose what you've got though.

Jcinalco and GrayGuy57 like this.
  17. tugasaki

tugasaki Members

Well im a 60 year old male, and i have a spanking fetish since i was 8. I have been spanked bare by my ex wife, guy friends, trans woman post op, and just other occassional guys, even a naked couple, i also self spank more often when i cant reach others. I dont do it for sexual reason, more about clearing negative thoughts from my head and feeling the sting afterwards, i would love to have a partner in life that could give me a weekly maintenance spanking wether i needed it or not, that would be a dream cone true for this mid canadian man.

Coastman1978 and GrayGuy57 like this.
  18. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I like the idea of just a gentile spanking, from a male or female then I can spank them.

Coastman1978 likes this.
  19. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

tugasaki:

First of all, welcome aboard.

I have had a m/m spanking fetish since I was a kid, although I WOULD watch even a female spanking a male (a cartoon or a comedy perhaps, or a magazine picture)

Though I much prefer looking at m/m spanking pictures and vids, I WILL....and DO......look at f/m spanking, just to focus on the guy's rump, pants down, getting spanked/paddled.

You made some very good points; one of the things that really turns me on in m/m, otk spanking, is that a form of "bonding" is taking place.

If the spanking involves two close male friends, I think the spanking session (either giving or receiving makes the friendship even stronger.

Even if a guy is pants down across a strange man's lap, the mere fact that this guy is submitting his butt to another MALE to be disciplined properly, and allowing another male to dominate and discipline him, also has a "bonding" to it, even if only a one-time session. From what I have read and heard,there are many men like yourself who find spanking to be a way to rid oneself of negative thoughts.

I, also, self-spank (for too many years to count) and, for me, it is providing me with an intense sexual "high"; of course, I always fantasize about another male spanking my butt over his knee, holding me firmly in place over his lap, and giving me the good, stinging butt-tanning I know I deserved, as well as crave.

When I look at m/m spanking vids/photos, and seeing a guy with a really round, meaty rump getting spanked/paddled,I always fantasize that I am the guy dealing out some well-deserved, m/m discipline............

"Live long and prosper"

20. tugasaki

tugasaki Members

I too watch alot of videos, i always dream im the guy getting yhe spanking, sometimes thinking i could of taken more, and yhe aftercare would be yhe most preciuos ever.

Coastman1978 and GrayGuy57 like this.