Any guys here paint their toenails when barefooting?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by UniJug, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Well when you Metrosexuals have finished putting on that man-scara and adjusting your skinny jeans I'll buy you all drink :p :)

Shayla x

Painted tentoes and jagerhans like this.
  2. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

no but thats just me

3. *retro_dude*

*retro_dude* Member

I have painted mine black/purple a few times and wore at home - never out barefoot though. I do wear alot of anklets/toe rings though; I'm kinda into the whole foot jewellery thing :)

4. j17435

j17435 Member

Nope. I have thought about trying it. This thread prompted me to do some searches and after seeing photos on several blogs, I don't think I care for the look of polish on male feet. Looks odd for some reason, especially with sandals. Ring, probably not either. Leather ankle bracelet - possibly, although my GF would probably freak (she's kinda prudish unfortunately).

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Am I the only one picturing a guy trying to paint and walk at the same time?

I'd think polish would take a beating. The few times a decade I bother, it chips away pretty quickly in my all sandals all year scenario.

6. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

I've occasionally painted my toe nails with black nail varnish, as I consider the sight of black painted toe nails to be incredibly attractive; perhaps I do have a foot fetish after all.

However, I've never had the courage to venture out in public with painted toenails, due to public perception of men wearing nail varnish. I've purely wandered around the house with painted toe nails.

However, as a general rule, my toe nails are well maintained as they enjoy a weekly trim, to keep them short, followed up by a file and buff and shine in order to ensure that retain a health appearance.

7. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

I paint my toenails often, go out in public, and think nothing about it. No weird looks, no comments, etc. The way it should be! :) I usually go with silver, medium gray, or differents shades of blue. I tried black and, in my opinion, just doesn't look good on me. Here's the latest pic...

[​IMG]

--Rick

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  8. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

I did it for a couple of special occasions in recent weeks and have rather grown to like it. Will do it more often I think. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. cattard

cattard Member

Just had my nails done with clear coat and thin french pedicure

10. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

Very Nice, Kiltdude and Sax Machine.

As much as I'd like to, I only wish I shared your courage, to paint one's toe nails and bare them in public

11. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I have done once yeah i painted them blue and went to the college library and took my shoes and socks off, for a few hours

This was as a dare cos im always barefoot

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nope.....Never Done It......Never Will......Been Wearing 5 Toe Rings For Over 11 Years.....Never

Had A Nasty Comment......Just Nice Ones.....Even From The Most Straight Acting Dudes.....:astonished:

Cheers Glen.

Irminsul likes this.
  13. Painted tentoes

Painted tentoes Members

9389640D-5FA8-4671-B0C0-83AECAA73747.jpeg I have been painting my toes a couple years, My Fiancé and I like to match our toes. So it’s easier for me being with her in public. We ussally paint each other’s toes.

14. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

Um no, I sincerely hate nail polish regardless of sex. But once I used to wear toe ring, sometimes lots of them. Only, they kept getting loose and falling down (mainly while swimming but on dry land too) or they broke, plus they can get entangled if you're going through a thick brush.

Painted tentoes likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like it. I think it's cool for guys to wear nail polish tbh. Like at the end of the day it hurts nobody and means Jack diddly squat, it's just protein, may as well decorate them. It shows individualism. :)

16. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

it also conceals dirt ;)

Nudegardner likes this.
  17. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

No polish, no toe rings. I do like the look of a leather thong, though. I've even wrapped a cloth clothesline around one ankle. Once it weathers, it looks pretty good...and it's cheap!

18. Painted tentoes

Painted tentoes Members

I do it because I like it. So i say,if it’s something you like I say thumbs up.

19. RT19

RT19 Members

Personally I'm not a fan of painting toe nails whether it's a girl, boys or myself I just prefer the natural look.

20. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

17ED1C8A-3F67-4E1B-91AB-C52222942433.jpeg

Maybe I'll add a tattoo too soon!