Any guys had a "ruined orgasm?"

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by johnnyfive, May 23, 2018.

1. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

So I don't really know why it's called a "ruined orgasm" because it's amazing. It's done when you edge and edge yourself or with a partner until you throw in that last stroke to the point of no return, then let go of your cock and let the orgasm happen. Sometimes we can get me to cross the line and there's a hang time of up to 10 seconds then I start squirting hands free. My girl loves it because she can watch my cock pulse and bounce while I cum. It's amazing!

2. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

My wife loves to give me hand jobs. Many times it has taken me a long time to cum and her hand gets tired. She would take away her hand and there's like a long delay and then cum dribbles out but without an orgasm. The good thing is after that happens I can get hard again quickly and start over or have sex.

3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

For me, it's a little different. Yes, I edge a lot, and yes, it happens when I stimulate my penis just a little bit too much. But when this happens, I try not to turn it into a full-blown orgasm. I perceive it as more of a "partial" orgasm where a little bit of semen oozes out, but not with a complete sense of climax. This way I am able to remain erect and continue stimulating my penis once the need to orgasm subsides.

Below is a thread where I talked about this in a little more detail:

What A Sensual Man Does When He Is Alone And Turned On

averageguy6 likes this.
  4. Naked

Naked Member

My ruined orgasm was when I was masturbating and in pleasure land about to have a massive orgasm when at the point of no return, a family member who refuses to knock barges in my room. Had to full on abort the session and shot cum with no feeling. Was like going 100 to 0 in a microsecond. Boooooo!

5. Goander

Goander Members

I love this feeling. Makes for a powerful ejaculation and lots of throbbing !

6. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

I use to have a lot of ruined orgasms back when I started edging to overcome PE. It took some time to be able to hit the PONR without ejaculating.