Any Girls Do Anal Only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by The Backdoor Man, Nov 16, 2008.

1. DaftFader

DaftFader Member

Chicks with dicks only do anal.

2. myttia

myttia Member

not true. it's rare, but it happens! im not there yet... but the idea has crossed my mind!!

Katravenclaw likes this.
  3. alc

alc Guest

My girlfriend and I only perform oral and anal sex from November'2011. Our frecuency average is 3-4 times a week.We both enjoy it more than vaginal sex and it is also our way to prevent pregnacy.

Katravenclaw likes this.
  4. Piranha

Piranha Member

All girls I have spoke to have not liked anal. I find it hard to think any girl likes anal. It is my taboo to find a girl who does as I so like the idea of it, but know it will never happen.

5. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Most girls who've never done anal say they dont like it... then when you convince them and do it right they end up being the ones asking for it.

Just sayin... change your approach.

6. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

It is a total stigma for a girl to make it public knowledge that she loves it in the ass, so of course she must lie about it. This is all part of being prissy and dainty, as society has a certain expectation of how a girl should behave in public. Invariably, these roles stem from traditional family values, as every parent wants to raise children in the Leave-It-To-Beaver-household. Little Catholic school girls are supposed to become ladies, after all. However, there is always the possibility of more than meets the eye, as the stark contrast between private and public lives is well hidden. Virtue is one thing, but anal pleasure is totally another.

In public: Eew! Anal is gross! It should be an exit-only hole! Eew!
    In the bedroom: Spread my asshole wide apart and fuck my ass hard, baby! Can I stick my fist in it and twist it in your sphincter?

This is what I find through experience. If a girl is being prudish and denounces anal sex, while at the same time wearing tight white pants and you can see her red thong through it, she is lying through her asshole. Mark my words on this one, guys.

7. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

my old girlfrien loved only anal... when she had a bottle of brandy...

8. barefootfarmgirl

barefootfarmgirl Member

Wish my husbands wasn't so large so we could do more often...

9. Piranha

Piranha Member

I can understand what your saying there. We all want a girl to be a complete slut in the bedroom but to be nicey nicey when they are out in public. I wouldnt want a relationship with a girl unless she did anal and so therefore Id like to know before hand that she does it to waste time and so on finding out she doesnt and then not been truely happy with her.

10. Piranha

Piranha Member

Seems alot of girls in America like Anal from what I can see, but doesnt seem as popular in the UK (where I live). :(

11. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

The best analogy I suppose would be to ask yourself, would you like a penis slammed up your ass?.....;-D

12. 2009vettez51

2009vettez51 Member

very occasionally my wife begs me to put it in her ass but it seems like she cums immediately when I do. She really has to be in THE MOOD though. Maybe 5 times in 15 yrs

13. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

I like it when my female doctor checks my prostate...

14. myttia

myttia Member

practice makes perfect? i've been able to take more and more and more of him each time... seems to work, being that excited about having him back there ;)

Katravenclaw likes this.
  15. disruptive

disruptive Member

My girlfriend and I only do anal now. Even when we still had vaginal sex it was still less frequently than anal.

16. dawn_rhode

dawn_rhode Member

Since my last post, I have been seeing a married man his wife doesn't let him do anal on her. He is very cool very sweet and she is very selfish, when we first met he wasn't very aggressive but after a bit of being together hes made it pretty clear that he isn't interested in anything with me but anal sex. He says he likes me but doesn't even treat me good anymore at all. i know alot of girls say im a dumbass for being with a married guy and especially a married guy who treats me bad. But i like him alot and i also know that he likes me even if it is for anal sex. and i am important to him for that. so this i think goes with this post about just having only anal sex .

17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

What a co-incidence - I was watching one of the old repeats of Quantum Leap yesterday, where he was taking the role of a secretary, whose boss was hitting on all the secretarys in the typing pool. Surprisingly enough it was pointed out that this is probably one of the oldest lines ever used by married men when getting a bit on the side.

Be careful - don't get yourself hurt.

18. SweetSophia

SweetSophia Guest

I really like anal... not as much as vaginal, but its still very good. The whole feeling and the thoughts that come with it, the taboo around it. I just love it, its also the only place where I allow my suitors to go bareback (well, besides my mouth).

Oh and hey, first post. Hello!

19. kittty25

kittty25 Guest

i love anal, i prefer it, and would choose it over vaginal sex anytime.

Katravenclaw likes this.
  20. oceanjake

oceanjake Guest

I had a gf who preferred anal. We started with vaginal sex, but once we broke the ice, all we did was anal. She really enjoyed fingering my ass as well. She said that it turned her on "immensely." Me too, and the orgasms were incredible.