Any Girls Do Anal Only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by The Backdoor Man, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

It's possible to get over it, with time, love and a caring partner. I had anal a few times and enjoyed it a lot until I got anally raped. It took me years before wanting to do it again. My actual partner is really into anal and being aware of what I got through he was very gentle, fingering me and using toys, always with a lot of lube and in no rush. With time I got to feel good about it again and wanting my man to do me anal. He was very surprised and pleased the first time I asked him to! I doubt I will ever be only into anal someday, but it's definetely something me and my man enjoy a lot on a regular basis (2-3 times/week in average).

2. ShyWildChild

ShyWildChild Guest

I can't say I'm an anal only girl but it's close since I tend to have it more often than the regular way. My family is strict and religious so I chose anal sex over losing my virginity. I explained that to my mom a few years later and she actually understood. When I was younger lots of girls at my school were doing it that way, to be able to have fun but keep their real virginity. Everyone knew about the secret parties where alot of it went on so I guess it wasn't so secret! I started watching anal sex videos and masturbating that way then finally worked up the courage to ask my boyfriend to do it and just loved it. I ended up liking it better than regular sex, that super full feeling, and the naughty feeling of it too makes me have very emotional orgasms.

Luckily the guy I'm seeing is extremely large down there and even though my ass is small he tells me I'm his first girlfriend whose butt can handle all of him-it gets so much more from his extra big size! :drool5: Don't think I'd be happy with a average size one anymore! So yes we focus on anal mostly.

3. Giant

Giant Member

Thats...not how virginity works really. :D

4. triona_b

triona_b Member

YES, YES, YES! Thank God I'm not alone! Lovely to read this discussion here. I'm definitely an anal only girl and I generally avoid vaginal sex (successfully for maybe 5 years now!). For whatever reason I have been cursed with a tiny pussy and vaginal sex is just an uncomfortable chore for me, especially if the guy is in any way "enthusiastic" but when it comes to my ass, with a bit of lube, I have no such problems and it feels so good to me. When I was in my mid teens I wasn't all that assertive and would go along with the vaginal sex because that's what the guy would expect but I'm much more confident now and always make sure the cock goes in the "right" place. :)

Katravenclaw likes this.
  5. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Baby, I'd get on a plane for you and buy you a fur coat! You are definitely marriage material.

6. Rangersboy2011

Rangersboy2011 Guest

stevie Garrard, finds all the everton girls, who only take it up the arse

7. youngNcute1

youngNcute1 Member

no but i like it :)

8. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

80% of arab girls
    to lose there virgenatly only when marred
    but not stop anal even if they marred ;)

9. myttia

myttia Member

Extremely? How big is that? I'm very curious about all this having not tried with my guy yet, but Ive been playing with small to medium size dildos for a long time... I love the idea of going anal only for a while (tho I don't think I can wrap my mined around forever! how do you other girls do it?)

Anyway my guy is kinda large, I think just slightly more than average length (maybe 8"?), and Im just curious as to what extemely large is (thickness, length) and how you work up to it -- Im worried it won't work and he wont like it and he wont want to do it again...

Thanks!! :sunny:

10. dawn_rhode

dawn_rhode Member

i have done anal only for awhile with a boyfriend, i am allergic to the pill so cant take it and he didnt want to use a condom so he didnt have vag sex with me just anal, he also said my vag was too loose for him so he only wanted anal anyways.

11. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Can I be your next boyfriend? I would make anal love to you every night.

12. Linehaul

Linehaul Member

We started anal only for just a weekend we both found the thought of it kinky. She said fine to anal only weekend but if I get sore we got to go her pussy. That all went better than great she didn't get sore. Then we went to anal only for a week till I got her sore. Took a month or two to make it a whole week. Then that was it She was hooked her orgasems were great in vag till she really got use to anal and she could feel me cum in her ass and she loves that. Her anal orgasems are so much better she didn't want to waist a Hard on in her pussy was how she put it. She actually ask me for anal everytime but that she might want a pussy drive by occasionally. She never did now she said she couldn't immagine ever having me in her pussy. She said she has to have something up her ass to hav an orgasem.

Oh I don't know if all women are like this but she has spincter orgasems and rectal orgasems. Rectal orgasems feels like her rectom is giving me a handjob rithmicly up and down my shaft. Spincter orgasems I stumbled on sliping the head in and out and it spasemed I what was that she said She just came from just the head wow.

I have only known a handful of guys that didn't want anal maybe you man is that way but the odds are aginst it. Tell him you want him to fuck you up the ass if his dick dosnt get hard a steel count me suprised.

13. myttia

myttia Member

that sounds pretty hot :))) maybe I will, but im afraid it'll hurt, he's like 2 1/2" thick (across), i dont know if thats big or what, what should I be able to take - any how do I practice to get to that?! right now I like 2 of his fingers just fine, but 3 is a bit much, i think thats alot
    smaller than his cock... i really want to be able to please him that way, its pretty naughty, but im scared it'll hurt... :/ how do you work up to that, girls?

14. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

tell him to ask the internet how he can approach anal sex so it will be as pleasant as possible for you [or just do it yourself, and leave the window open on the computer so he can't possible NOT see it ;) ]

its important to stay relaxed...you could try on your own to "prepare" yourself for his penis by various "do it yourself" exercises...this could get you more comfortable with the notion, and keep the muscles relaxed, which is key.

if you make what you want clear, and tell him to be very gentile, things should go well! :peace:

15. shygrly

shygrly Member

For me, it's all about relaxing. I once read the mechanics of the act are like going to the bathroom, but in reverse. So, relax your muscles and go slow. Don't be discouraged if it seems to be a bit painful at first. For me, getting it in is the only challenging part. But once it's in, I find he can move hard/fast/deeper- whatever- without any pain at all. In fact, it's awesome fucking pleasure. But the beginning penetration is the part that's tender. For me anyway.

I suggest you two lay on your sides with him spooning you, as that seems to be the easiest first time position. He can hold you, kiss your neck and back, play with your nipples, and very slowly and gently slide in. Have him go very slow, and it might even be easier if you slipped down on it yourself. That's what I like to do. So I'm in control. But be prepared to take as long as you need to get it in. Seriously. Just relax, take your time, and use lots of lube. That should be all you need to make it soooo awesome. Preparation exercises aren't at all necessary, but relaxing is. And it's a ton of fun, so enjoy!

16. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

Lube remember the lube.

He needs to go slow, and in spooning you have more control to a but of how quick type thing.

Not going to lie small pain but for me anyway part of the pleasure. So you need to have a relaxed mindset about it.

Relax and enjoy

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

Dont put no lube in my ass.. Ill smack the shit out of you.. :)

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

One thing to remember is that although you will feel the natural urge to clench as soon as the penis starts to make its penetration, you need to force the exact opposite & push, as if you were making a bowel movement. This actually helps to open the anal sphincter slightly.

19. caramelkween

caramelkween Guest

personally, i love anal as much as vaginal sex :)

20. myttia

myttia Member

well as much as everyone says relax and it'll go in and not hurt, i think he's pretty large (or i need to practice). I really do think practice is required for larger cocks - i mean, i dont know if he's huge, i asked what Linehaul (I think?) says 'extra large' is... not sure what's reasonable for the typical girl (am i typical? :) What can i expect if i do practice and get used to the reflexes by playing with myself with dildos to start? I really do want him to be able to love me that way - the thought of doing it only that way for a while sends shivers up my spine, but also makes me afraid itll hurt :(