Any Girls Do Anal Only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by The Backdoor Man, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Guyv3r

Guyv3r Guest

I was just thinking about this the other day. Most of my buddies aren't into anal sex with their female partners. Then out of the ones that are, they rarely ever have a female partner that is open and/or willing to have anal sex. Now over the years, most of my buddies have married and seem to have settled with decent relationships.

Then there is me. Out of all the women I have been with, I have NEVER found a girl that WOULDN'T have anal sex... EVER. Even my one night stands, every woman I have ever been with does anal sex. Now I will admit to having a huge fetish for anal sex, and all of my long term committed relationships have just so happened to be with women who enjoyed anal sex, immensely. I have always joked with my friends that because I am only average in size of my package, that no woman is 'afraid' to try anal with me.

I will never forget the day sitting in my house when my sons mother (who was my friends girlfriend at the time, but it was obvious our flirtations were going to lead us to be together), shyly and sort of ashamedly answered my question of,
    "What turns you on sexually?" with,
    "I like my butt to be played with."
    Aw, I was in love.

Now while she wasn't an anal-only gal, in the beginning she might as well of been. Out of the countless thousands of times we had sex, I can only think of one time that she reached orgasm through vaginal intercourse only.(I.e. With no clitoral stimulation. But she could orgasm with no clitoral stimulation and anal intercourse with ease. Lol, she used to call it an assgasm. There was nothing like it in the world, her ass would pulse and squeeze around me so hard, she wasn't even able to get that tight of a grip with her hand. So anyways, although we still had a little vaginal intercourse, we usually wound up going anal. I don't really count toys, as she loved DP, so often times while I entered her behind, I simultaneously used a toy of some sort in her vagina. She seemed to be most satisfied with both her anus and vagina getting pounded together (as opposed to the piston effect, where one went in while the other came out) and heavy clitoral stimulation. Sometimes she would orgasm so intensely for so long, she would be laughing and crying at the same time. We loved ass play, I loved eating her ass out, and it turned her on, because it was so dirty. She is a real sweet girl in public, but she has a dirty side.

So for about 2 years, we did 90% anal, 10% vaginal. Then she got pregnant and we had a baby. Now here is where everything fell apart. When she first got pregnant, she developed a hemorrhoid. And that was the end folks. Anal sex became just far too painful. And we went and saw dr's and tried to treat it, and although it got better, it never went away. And when we had anal sex it would exacerbate the problem. It would swell, and maybe start bleeding. She would cry from the pain, but not only the pain, the frustration. Here was a woman who went from begging for anal sex EVERYDAY, to one who now even a tongue flicking across her butthole gave her pain.

We switched to vaginal only sex, with heavy clitoral stimulation. Only problem was, our sex life was a shadow of its former self. It ultimately led to numerous other problems and our inevitable parting ways.

I'll end this with this, it seems many of my ex's fall into the 'crazy/psycho' category, and I've always wondered if there is a correlation with the loving of anal sex. Like I said, my buddies find good girls, but none of them do anal.
    Hmmmmm

2. myttia

myttia Member

what no reply from JC on this one? i cant wait for him to turn this story into a parable about the dangers of vaginal sex lol lol lol

3. pailee

pailee Member

My GF really likes anal and we do it often. Often she comes from anal sex itself, but for sure she loves vaginal sex more. However I had a friend who really preferred anal more than regular sex, and if she could she chose anal. Her BF confirmed. However I just heard it from them, she was just a friend.

4. Chameleon72tx

Chameleon72tx Members

My boyfriend and I have been doing anal only lately. Anal is a longtime fetish of mine and as I have gotten older it's become more and more difficult for me to orgasm from vag sex so I've grown to love anal more and more. My boyfriend said no woman had ever let him do it before me because of his unusually large girth. I admit even I was apprehensive and it was difficult at first but I loved it with him. Once we started doing it we would start with vag sex and end with anal every time. But we love the anal so much that lately he's just skipping the vagina and going straight for my ass every time. I find it very erotic! I love being an anal only girl.

5. myttia

myttia Member

How wide is he? Im just wondering what other women can become accustomed to as I have the same challenge...

6. Stay Stuffed

Stay Stuffed Members

I'm a 25 year old black women, married (to a white man), and new mother (stay at home mom), who can't get enough anal sex. I keep a butt plug in about 18 hours a day, the rest of the time my husband keeps his cock stuffed up my ass. God I love the feeling of being full it gives me. We have anal sex at least 3 times a day (I always try for more but the baby makes it hard) every day. The orgasms are mind blowing and earth shaking. I can't get enough. It keeps me in a constant state of arousal Knowing he could bend me over at any time, pull out the plug and pound my ass. 100% about anal with this woman!

7. myttia

myttia Member

how big is the plug you keep in, both diameters, and the length? Curious what people use for long team wear. I find too long is an issue sometimes.

1 person likes this.
  8. Chameleon72tx

Chameleon72tx Members

He measures almost 7 inches around in girth. Before him I honestly never knew someone can be that thick and when I saw it I was thinking uh oh, I don't know if I can handle that in my favorite spot lol. But we went slow and it was difficult at first but so worth it!

1 person likes this.
  9. myttia

myttia Member

im using a plug that keeps me open that much now trying to train for my new boy, he's larger than that but insist on anal only.. so we havent had penetrative sex yet, im so turned on by the idea of only doing that tho.

1 person likes this.
  10. Stay Stuffed

Stay Stuffed Members

Myttia the plug I keep in all the time is 1.75 inch In diameter and 6 inches long (turquoise blue) and I love the feeling of fullness it gives me. I've had it in for 24 hours as of 8:00 am today.

11. Stay Stuffed

Stay Stuffed Members

I love reading your comments they get me so wet.

I'm in the same boat as you (kind of), my toys are small next to my husband, at 10 1/2 inches long And a 2 1/2 inch diameter he's much bigger than my plugs are.

2 people like this.
  12. Stay Stuffed

Stay Stuffed Members

My husband's away at work. GOD I miss his cock in my ass.

2 people like this.
  13. myttia

myttia Member

2.5 inch diameter, wow he's quite thick.. gives me shivers thinking about getting to the point of even wanting to try him back there!

Do you practice with toys as large in prep?

1 person likes this.
  14. Stay Stuffed

Stay Stuffed Members

Lol I have to. I keep a plug in & just wait for the moment he pulls it out a bends me over.

2 people like this.
  15. good husband

good husband Visitor

Interesting. I guess anal is much more intense for some women.

From a guy's perspective, it isn't really much different from the vagina. A woman's anal canal has a more coarse texture as opposed to the slippery smooth texture of a woman's vagina. Both are great in their own way. Some women can grip harder with the anus, which is a big turn-on.

Some gals are into double penetration (anal/vaginal) which I totally get - the feeling a gal gets with two cocks drilling her must make them insane.

Any guy who has a wife or girlfriend who wants DP is one lucky bastard in my book.

16. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

That's interesting, because I consider anal to be reasonably different from vaginal. As you said, the texture and different sort of muscle control, are big factors for me. The tight opening as well, which clamps down and grips, is a delight.

17. redridinggirl

redridinggirl Members

That was me and most sexually active girls from a country like turkey where virginity is a must to get married. So most Turkish women do anal in their early teens and some keep doing it until they get married and some like me(thank god it increased a lot lately) say what the hell and start doing vaginal.
    So yes for 3 years I only did anal. For me it started as a reason to pleasure the men but eventually I got addicted

Pandrew and Robertos1313 like this.
  18. pihafan

pihafan Members

Stay Stuffed, you are an amazing woman!!

19. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

Rare I did date a girl that loved anal she said fucking pussy didn't get her off but fuck her ass an rub her clit an she would Cum multiple times.We dated for a year an I only fucked her pussy a couple of times

20. Cory savis

Cory savis Members

Would any1 take a 6inch girth in the ass?

21. Treesa

Treesa Members

I have a few friends who have have anal sex on one night stands and that sort of thing to avoid the stress of unprotected vaginal sex. I personally cannot only have anal sex it's not pleasurable for me at all. Still maintain a good man who satisfies me through vaginal sex can have a go in my Anus

Deejay88 likes this.