Any fellow Aspergers/Autistic folks here ?

Discussion in 'The Autism Spectrum' started by bugsboner, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Depends how the statement is made. For example on the internet anyone can say so.
    Also, not having a degree doesn't always mean the same either. Like that they have less insight. It's not a given at all

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  2. ChoosChins

ChoosChins Members

There seems to be frequent instances of autism in my family, and sometimes I have wondered about myself. It took me a lot longer than most people to adjust to social norms. I remember I always used to feel I said and did the wrong thing. I really struggle with having long term guests staying in my home or having people disrupt my routine. Could also be social anxiety, which I definitely do suffer from in a bad way!

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The wikipedia page on all the theorised mechanisms of autism, for those that want to pretend any one on the planet knows what they are talking about when they claim they know what IT is

Mechanism of autism - Wikipedia

4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

This is VG's modus operandi. There is no evidence or argument you could present which will stop him from being a troll, since it amuses him and feeds into his sense of superiority. He's not a serious person. Stirring the pot endlessly is what he does. I happen to think you have an excellent analytical mind. You have VG figured out. Congratulations. Your Asperger's isn't affecting your keen understanding of him and his motives. Do not feed the troll. Tune him out and don't give him a second thought.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  5. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Gee--wikipedia. Well, I guess that settles it!