Any entrepreneurs out there?

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by Andylannister, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Andylannister

Andylannister Digital nomad

Hello am looking forward to chat with entrepreneurs. If you can share your story on how you became one and what kind of hurdles you overcame that would definitely help me out!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. quark

quark Parts Unknown

If you wanna buy cheap shit, message me.

Gold, watches, condoms. I got it all.

3. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I’m not sure why you would come to an outdated forum like this to ask your question.

Edit: sorry, I’m bored on a plane and trolling. Good luck.

4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

If you need to buy some shit, let me know.

Watches, doghouses. Maybe a few square meters of luxurious felt.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I have a lava lamp in the cupboard I regretted buying 30 seconds after buying it 20 years ago I want to get rid of

$30, free shipping and I'll throw in a free Jar Jar Binks towel warmer

6. Andylannister

Do you have a jar jar binks body pillow? If so you got a deal

wooleeheron likes this.
  7. I work for a guy who started his own t-shirt business. It is lucrative.

Andylannister likes this.
  8. Andylannister

How did he start out?

9. Just with a small manual press in a garage. Now he owns a big building with an automatic press. Shirts keep rolling in.

10. Andylannister

I t
    I thought of selling t shirt online but ads are pretty expensive for it. But I heard you can make 6 figures a year by selling T-shirts and don’t need inventory for it, if you want to go that route

11. Own my own painting company

12. Andylannister

How did you start out?

13. My dad taught me how to paint and I learned how to do business with him and trial and error. Got a Ford truck and all the tools and ladders and there you go. Yelp, home advisor and word of mouth with quality work is all you need. Also honesty, do what you say is a great motto for that.

14. Andylannister

Yea you always need to take action or else you will never see the results. I used to think failure is a bad thing but now I just learn from it helps you if you know how to learn from it the right way

clickerhill likes this.
  15. candys

candys Visitor

I wanna start my own business too. I even took short term loans for investing. Hope I'll be able to pay off all my debts in a few months. I found cool service that can give loans with no teletrack within an hour. Hope I'll be able to pay off all my debts in a few months.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2019
    clickerhill likes this.
  16. clickerhill

clickerhill Visitor

If I was going to start a business now, I would go with the world of technology. I would learn everything I could about computer, and become an IT person. From what I hear they make good money.

IT. Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." ... IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support. You could be the backbone of some great companies, starting out with smaller companies, and eventualy...who knows where you will end up.

The world today is all about technology. That is our "now" and our "future"....run with it.

17. alexsandro

alexsandro Members

First of all you need to get a plan of your business and if you can agree this plan with somebody close to you who knows more about creating own business and can prodvide a help during your first steps

18. Roy Halister

Roy Halister Members

At the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey so to speak, I even took out a loan to invest money.
    But now I do not regret it, if I had not done it I would not have what I have now.
    If you invest money wisely and study what you are going to invest in, you can count on a good result.

19. Roy Halister

Roy Halister Members

I still had to take a loan from https://payday-loans-usa-online.com/how-can-i-get-1000-payday-loan, but I don't regret it.
    I was confident in the business I was going to build, I took into account all the risks, so as not to find myself in a difficult position.
    Plus, the team that I started with helped me a lot to implement everything.
    We all worked out, now with the business everything is great, and the loan we paid off a long time ago.
    The main thing is to be confident in your abilities and take into account all the possible risks if you do not want to be left with anything.

Tags: