Any Eclectic Christian Wiccans Here?

Discussion in 'Paganism' started by willybilly30, Nov 27, 2014.

1. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

I am a Eclectic Christian WIccan I believe in both. I believe all Gods and Goddesses are part of God and Goddess I worship them as Father Sun, Mother Moon, Mother Earth,Father Sky, Yahweh,Jesus,Asherah and Mary they are my friends I talk with them. I also use the four archangels in spells Michael,Uriel,Gabriel and Raphael. I believe in reincarnation that life is like a school you plan your whole life according to what you are to learn I believe you start out as plants, animals, humans and work your way up I am not sure what comes after human. I believe Jesus came to teach us but I also believe there were other teachers like Buddha,Krishna and others I don't think Christianity is the only true path. I believe in The WIccan rede, the cycles of Mother Earth and celebrate her cycles. I also am studying Cherokee Spirituality my Cherokee name is WalksonRivers. I also believe in the hippy way love,peace,tolerance and accepting people as they are. I have always had all these beliefs even as a child raised Christian.if you have any questions feel free to ask. I know this is a controversial path and a lot of people say you can't do that! But, I feel in my heart it's the right path for me.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I've known more pagans that were Christ like than christians that claimed to be...

2 people like this.
  3. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

believe in what nature kindly reveals and you become more and you love more and you
    become more and you love more - and then what's beyond human ? you're already gone ,
    all ways going home

5. crispy91

crispy91 Member

I'm a Christian Wiccan! I was wondering if I was the only one.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

ecclectic yes, wiccan maybe, but christian?, sorry not even.
    he might have been a great guy, he might have actually lived, but an infallible god, walking the face of this earth, in human form? no way.
    nor for that matter, does 99.999% of what today calls itself christian, have bugger all to do with him anyway.

now the god he might have channeled could be something in some way real, but i really don't believe most of what calls itself 'christian' has jack to do with that either.

i guess everyone's personal beliefs are welcome to be whatever they are. mine aren't cherry picked from name brand beliefs, even polytheistic ones.
    mine are what they are, and whatever happens to resemble them to whatever degree it does, is what ever those things happen to be.

i think there are more parallels to my beliefs in buddhism, shinto, indiginous traditions and so on, then any of the more dominant beliefs, though undoubtedly, there may be some concepts universal or near enough to it, to all of them.

christian is just another belief, with a big name for itself, and a lot of followers, but i'm sorry, that's about all i can think of that it is to me.

7. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

I'm also a Christian Wiccan too. Or at least a hybrid of it. I believe that I can get closer to Him by magick and that I can perform it to praise Him and do good for other people. I can find out more about myself and be more in tune with my spirit by performing spells. It makes sense to me and makes me closer to God than I ever can be.