Any Dom Tops In Massachusetts (Boston to Cape Cod) Interested In Something Ongoing With A Sub Bottom

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by DaveTheBiGuy, May 14, 2020.

1. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a 39 year old married bisexual bottom who's sexually submissive with men. I'm 5'10", with short brown hair (just shaved my head), blue eyes, and weigh 205 pounds with an average build. Not that it's particularly important, but I'm also 7"c.

The man I'm looking should definitely be a dominant top, between the ages of 35-60. I do have a preference for average builds and "dad bods", and I'm not interested in overly muscular guys. I'd prefer that you live somewhere between Boston and Cape Cod (along Route 3). It doesn't matter to me if you're bi or gay, married, or single, as long as you're a top with a dominant streak, especially in the bedroom. Someone that's assertive, and maybe even aggressive in the bedroom would be ideal. If you could host, that would be awesome, as I can't at this time.

I'm only interested in something ongoing with just one guy. Although I'm not necessarily looking for a boyfriend (I wouldn't be opposed either if the right guy comes along), I definitely want something more than just a ''casual sex partner", someone I can meet up with regularly to meet each other's needs and desires. For the right guy, there's not much I wouldn't be willing to do to leave him completely satisfied and fulfilled.

The thought of being "used" regularly by a dominant top drives me wild!! Someone who knows what they want and how to get it from a sub bottom.

I'm very open-minded, and have very few limits. Those limits are; nothing that will leave permanent marks on me, no blood and no scat. Other than that, I'm game to try/do just about anything, as long as it's consensual.

Though it's not necessary, for the right guy, I'd also be willing to explore a true Dom/Sub (master/sub) relationship of sorts, as I've often fantasized about being collared, leashed and kept locked in a cock cage (chastity).

As I said, I am married (my wife knows, and has a boyfriend of her own, so no issues there), and if you're also married, I'm not looking to change either one of ours situations... Rather enhance them by satisfying and fulfilling needs and desires... Desires that only another man can meet.

I'm more than willing to chat, discuss NEEDS/desires, and answer any other questions if and when someone responds.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    BiSal likes this.
  2. Bobby Barley

Bobby Barley Members

Hmmm Would you like to wear some sexy panties and rub our dicks together?

BiSal likes this.
  3. BiSal

BiSal Members

Sounds similar to me but my wife doesn't support my bi side. I'm on the Cape