Any Crossdressers Out There?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by justfred, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I must admit when my wife was away I'd put on a pair of her panties and a dress and walk around in the house. We had a lot of mirrors in our house. it made me so horny. Then I'd rub one out and the the feeling would be gone.

mommas man, PGA and PrettyToni like this.
  2. PrettyToni

PrettyToni Estrogen Addict

It comes and goes for me too, kinda differently. Have you ever wanted to take it farther?

3. justfred

justfred Members

If I get fully dressed and then rub one, I will lose the urge to dress up. If I’m just in panties and stockings, which I wear daily, I don’t feel the urge to take them off. I suppose if I dressed up every day, the urge to undress would go away. The urge to undress after masturbating is very strong, but it does go away after about 5-10 mins. If I can hold out the 5-10 minutes I’m very happy to stay dressed.

Rocket73, PGA and PrettyToni like this.
  4. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I did the same many years since I married my wife. I loved to wear her panty and pantyhose when she left home to stay overnight in her mom's house. I walked freely in the home and mostly laid down on my bed and wanked off in front of the mirror while I wore in her stuff.

Rocket73 and PrettyToni like this.
  5. Just for fun

6. Just for fun

We really don't throw stuff away much especially clothes. One day she and I were going thru some of her old clothes getting ready to send them to second hand store after many years. She would pull out an old dress or wrap around skirt and say I remember going out with so and so in this and she would go into detail how they had sex. They were great stories. Then she would say lets look for semen stains because I remember he bent me over and fucked me and really made a mess because he came a lot. He was a good fuck.

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

My wife worked when I was home from work. A few times, as i was very horny. I put on a pair of her panties and a bra. I got all turned on and masturbated. Once, I tried her makeup and red lipstick. That was years ago, but once in a while i get the urge to do it again.

Rocket73 and Daretobare like this.
  8. natyking

natyking Members

I am a crossdresser but just at home. My wife knows about it and she is ok with this but I still enjoy of hiding crossdressing.

Rocket73 and Timee like this.
  9. justfred

justfred Members

I have been openly crossdressing at home since February. My wife seems to be fine with it. I don't think I'll ever know her true feelings. I don't think she loves it but it's harmless. There are things I'd rather only wear when she's not around.

Rocket73 likes this.
  10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife is supportive but does have guidelines as I mentioned before. She knows I have various reasons to why I dress-up. One just to get my mind away from everyday stress sometimes. If she notices me stressed she will recommend I take a timeout and dress-up. Not uncommon that I underdress if we go out. She is OK but helps me to be open some but not too obvious to others.

Rocket73 likes this.
  11. natyking

natyking Members

The secret may be not to abuse her trust. It's quite possible that she won't like it but will tolerate it, especially if she found out about it after you were married.

12. natyking

natyking Members

You are very lucky to have a supportive wife

13. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

I wear pantyhose, I have worn a skirt, but I couldn't bring myself to go any further.

Rocket73 and Cmdr76 like this.
  14. natyking

natyking Members

Rocket73 likes this.
  15. justfred

justfred Members

I also am pretty lucky, my wife has been supportive. My wife said it’d be ok if I wanted to out myself and CD in public. There are days I’d like to. For instance, Tuesday, my wife and I went for a covid test for surgery she’s having. (We don’t live in a hot spot) The guy that came over was wearing red high heals and burgundy nails. I’d love it if I could do my nails. I do have my toenails done in a periwinkle nail polish.

Even though my wife says do it if I want, I prefer not to. First, I only have a couple of years til retirement. No need to stir things up before I leave. At work I’m happy to underdress. Today I have on lace panties, heavy weight pantyhose and a lace trimmed camisole, all in burgundy. Over those, jeans an oxford shirt and a sweater. My little secret at work. I underdress every day to some degree. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but always panties. The second reason I don’t out myself is my wife is a local official. I don’t need my CD’ing becoming an issue for her. It may be ok for me to out to her, but we just don’t need to make it fodder for opponents and critics of hers.

None the less, I’m pretty happy keeping it to underdressing in public and I full dress at home.

We have a second home out of state where nobody knows us. When we go there, it’s a different story. Nails are done. I have some nice sundresses.

Guy Stroking, Daretobare and PGA like this.
  16. natyking

natyking Members

If you are happy living this way then it is very good. Also, there is the possibility that your wife is testing you. As you say, it is not useful to stir up too much this issue ;)

17. Just for fun

Yes it is an ultimate fantasy. When I dress up my voice and mannerisms change to feminine so much that is shocks me. I'd love to be in a room with several just like me who do nor care about social so called norms and just act out our most secret fantasies. I'd love to be sitting and discussing things with these like minded people and all of a sudden ask, "woul any or all of you like me to suck your dicks? I feel it is so natural. And when a few say ok I'd love to let you suck my dick they all get ready.

And with one in my mouth another would ask, "may I enter your ass hole? I'd say I'd love to let you do that. and another would say, "may I suck your dick." I'd say sure thing."

I feel I am 20% same sex but a very strong same sex 20%. I think that before I go tits up I must experience this world of complete openness to anything I want with all like minded people especially now with the new remedies for making it almost impossible to transmit the AIdS virus.

At times I cave so much to go down on a very pretty man dressed in a woman's clothes. It would be a crime in my opinion not to experience again as I did as a teenager a man's dick deep in my throat doing my best to make him feel pleasure. OMK and when he cums just to savor the warmth of the liquid.

It seems I've made myself stiff in writing this. I need to go and find my wife and make a deposit. See ya.

Rocket73 and crazytrain341 like this.
  18. Just for fun

I love reading about the Greeks around 3 to 400 bce. There are many stories about men and younger boys having sex together. Of course they were all over 18. hahaha. I was 13 with a 18 year old man. I saw nothing wrong with it because we were both willing participants. When no one is hurt its all good.

19. Timee

Timee Members

This is an old post but for what it’s worth. I like to wear bra and panties. I do occasionally paint my nails. That’s as far as I go. I do wear panties all the time. Not really sure if I’m considered a CD.

Rocket73, Danger88, JeffT and 2 others like this.
  20. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

Been stealing/wearing my wife's stuff for 15 yrs. She did find her stuff in my office 3 yrs ago and accused me of crossdressing. I denied it of course but was wondering if it would turn her on if I finally came clean. She's the one that talked me into letting her use her dildo on me so it may go well. Heels I have always had to buy my own. I would love to buy a big pair of fake tits to wear when I dress but haven't yet. Can't see myself ever stopping really

Rocket73, FWKbi, Warmwet and 2 others like this.