Any Crossdressers Out There?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by justfred, Feb 7, 2020.

1. justfred

justfred Members

So, as I briefly mentioned above, I let my wife know Wednesday night That I was closet CD'ing. Before my wife came home I had a couple of drinks for courage. Drinking isn’t a regular thing for me, maybe only once a month. That night I had a double and single to loosen myself up. My wife’s been saying things that was leading me to believe that she was going be accepting if I let her know. I was pretty hellbent to tell her that night. While she was out, I took a shower and got comfy in a pair of thermal pantyhose and a tee shirt. When she came home, she told me how nice I looked in my pantyhose I told her I really wanted to talk about my panty and pantyhose use. Curious as to why I wanted to talk, I told her that it went beyond wearing pantyhose and panties and included wearing other women’s things, including skirts, dresses and high heels. She seemed very open during the discussion and wondered why I hadn’t brought it up before. I told her that we had built a pretty good life together an I was afraid to lose it. She assured me that wasn’t going to happen. Curious as to what prompted telling her that night, I explained that I just was tired of hiding it. The next day I’d explain that although I didn’t have a lot of women’s things, it was beginning to be a lot of things to hide, and she had almost caught me in full dress a few days earlier when she came home before she was expected. I told her I ran through the house in heels, stripping and stashing clothes along the way, and then had to put on my regular clothes. I don't want to run in heels like that again. I told her I would rather be open and If she was uncomfortable with me dressing I'll do it privately and when she's not home, and change normally when she gets home. She understood.

During our conversation that night she asked me “bras, too?” Still not quite ready to give up everything, I didn’t want to tell her I had bras. I told her I prefer camisoles to bras, because I really don’t like stuffing. She asked, “you know a cami has little spaghetti straps and usually have lace around the neck?” I reached into my dirty clothes bin (we each have our own) and pulled out the ivory one I had on that day and showed it to her. “I like lace”, I said. She noted we wear the same size. Then she wanted to see the heels. I showed her and she noted I wear size 11. She was curious as to how much of her things I wear and I told her I had, but I preferred buying my own so I wouldn’t have to wear her things. Pointing to the shoes I said obviously I hadn’t worn her size 7 shoes. She asked where I bought my things I told her some Amazon and quite a bit at Walmart and other stores.

Before the night was over she assured me again that everything was fine, she loved me for who I was, “whoever” I was. I told her that this had been coming on over time, starting with the pantyhose and then the panties and then I wanted to see how I looked in a skirt and then heels. Now I'm adding tops. This is where I’m am at this time. She caught the “at this time” and asked what I meant by that. I told her This is where I am now, it’s been a progression getting here and I can’t say the progression has stopped. Right now I’m doing things in private or wearing clothes that will hide under my regular clothes, I have no intentions on going out dressed up. She asked about makeup, and I told her I wasn’t interested in makeup. I told her I didn’t want to wear fingernail polish unless my granddaughter wants to put it on me. Well, maybe my toes I added. She told me she wasn’t going to get me any Valentines Day gifts of women’s clothing, and a reminder as to who I’m married to.

The next morning, the first thing she asked was to see me walk in heels. With her and the two dogs surrounding me we walked up and down the hall. She was impressed. When I dressed, I put on panties and pantyhose and the rest was regular mens clothing. I think she was a little disappointed I didn’t wear more. She asked, “No camisole?” I told her that I worn one the day before and the straps had bothered me. She laughed and said they’ll do that, and thought I’d tire of pulling them up real quickly. I told her they only bothered me because I was training someone and I didn’t have the privacy to pull them up, like when I'm in my office alone. I told her I enjoyed pulling them up as it was a constant reminder of what I was wearing. Since I was training the person again that day, I preferred not to wear the cami. She asked if I was going to show her my “wardrobe.” I told her I'd have it out when she got home.
    At lunch, I raced home a pulled out all my stuff, except my bras and a couple “one size fits all” disasters I’m holding onto for when I lose about 75 pounds. I wanted to do it this way so I didn’t give up my hiding spots. The bras are still hiding next to my collection of butt plugs. I laid everything out on the spare room bed. My fairly new garter belt, which is not one size fits all, I mulled over as to whether to show her, I finally threw on the pile. Looking at the stuff on the bed, I was surprised at how much less it looked like then when I was hiding it.

That evening I stopped at Walmart and got her a couple of Valentines Day cards, one really sentimental and the other about me being so lucky to have her as a wife. As I walked around the store, and the women's department in particular, I thought about how easy it would be on the night before Valentines Day to buy anything I wanted in the women’s clothing department. I got a few smiles from women as I was looking through sweaters, but I didn’t get anything for myself. We met for dinner before she went to a meeting. After her meeting she stopped at Walmart on the way home for my VD stuff. When she got home she sat with me and we chatted more about her meeting than anything else. We went to bed without her looking at my clothes.

I woke up yesterday morning and we traded cards. She also had two cards for me. One of them them was about loving the “very special person” I am. I went down to let the dogs out and saw candy and a little stuffed animal at my spot on the kitchen table. After feeding the dogs and making coffee I went back up stairs to find her going through my clothes, commenting on different things. She picked up my garter belt and told me “I don’t even have one of these.” I told her, “you wear what you like and I’ll wear what I like." She picked up my red cami and said, "you know, these are only a couple of bucks at Walmart." Grabbing my top from her I told her it was from Walmart and walked back into our bedroom to dress for work. She stood in the doorway and watched me intently as I did. Now, I've put on my pantyhose in front of her before, so that's not a big deal, but I was a bit nervous as I dressed for Valentines Day in my red panties and hose and the red cami I took from her. I was so nervous that I kept twisting the straps as I tried to put it on. She helped straighten them out for me, asked why was I nervous, and laughed as I finished dressing in blue jeans, a red shirt, and a red watchband for my apple watch. Last night we had a pleasant dinner and she even undid one button on my shirt to let the cami peak out.

This morning we talked a bit and apologized if wearing her clothes made her feel violated, as well as for hiding her purple wool skirt. She told me she does not feel violated and she was fine with the skirt, I could wear it anytime.

This message is a little bit long, but I wanted to let those who have participated in this discussion know how it went after outing myself.

Sissybrandy, PGA, BiIrishGuy and 3 others like this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Great to hear things are working out for you. Your wife and mine are really good wives to be so accepting. I said to you the other day that your experiences are damn near mirroring mine. It's so much easier and pleasurable when our wives can accept us how we really are. I'm sure there are other men on here not as fortunate and probably jealous. Maybe too some that afraid to come out or talk to their wives about it. I held the secret 44 years from my wife only to find out it wasn't so secret and she was fine with it. Lost a lot of fun years.

3. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

I am very similar, closet cross dresser! No one knows. When I travel or wife is out of town I dress feminine. I have my own secret stash of clothes, and some very nice silicone breast forms. I love dressing as a woman. I also sometimes sneak her panties out and travel with them.

Would love to chat with you about it some time. Not a pick up, just want to share stories and dialogue. PM if interested.

4. justfred

justfred Members

Just drop me a pm. The next two days are busy for me, but I’ll get back to you as I can.

5. justfred

justfred Members

It's been about a week and a half since I outed myself as a crossdresser to my wife. In some ways my wife is doing what I expected, in other ways she has been surprising. I can see that although she has said she is supportive, she also has times when she is questioning it in her own mind. It would be easy to think that I'm out now and I can just run amok and only think of myself, but I really have to remember that her life is now turned upside down and she got thrown into something she didn't bargain for. She also has a lot of questions and feelings of her own that we need to deal with. Compromises abound.

She's questioned whether my crossdressing is going to tip me over from being bisexual to full blown gay. I'm am simply reassuring her, no.

Will, I leave her? No. I remind her that I love her very much and I'm very happy with her, CDing is something I was already doing for a while and I have never even entertained the thought of leaving her, even while CDing. She is happy about this, but I sense that she she may not yet be totally convinced.

How long have I been doing it? I know she'd like a date when I started, It happened over time. I did mention a little over a year but I instead give her references in time as to where I was. e.g. "remember when we went to that shoe store...I was trying to get away from you to use the women's foot measurer so I'd get the right sizes heals," or "When I went on that business trip alone, My suitcase was 3 mens shirts and everything else was women's clothing."

Will I be looking for a sex change operation? No. I am very partial to my cock and balls and don't see myself parting ways with them ever. She was very happy.

Even without surgical reassignment, will I be coming out and dressing full time as a woman? Although I would love to just walk outside in whatever I'm wearing, up until now my CD'ing has been very private and I plan to keep it that way. I explained to her that I do like to underdress every day, wearing a camisole, panties and hose under my regular clothes. I only full dress in the house, at night and on the weekends. I also promised I wouldn't underdress when I go for a physical or other such occasions. She actually said she loves the idea of me underdressing. Since it's winter where we are, little "tells" aren't really a problem, but she asked me to remember that as the weather gets warmer, I need to be cognizant that certain colors, necklines, etc, will show through shirts, especially thin shirts. She also reminded me that men do wear shoulder straps with adjusters. She has taken to checking my clothes after dressing in the morning. She being cute about it but I'm sure she's making sure nothing is showing.

She has a high profile locally, she wanted assurance that what I do won't adversely affect her. This also includes me not shopping locally, except for a few things that guys can get away with buying, one or two pieces of nice lingerie or pantyhose at the supermarket. "Wives do ask husbands to pick them up." This question and the one before are high on her mind, all I can do is continue to reassure her that my CDing stays very private. We agreed that any in store shopping will be at some shopping centers 35 miles away.

Will I be in women's clothes all the time now? No, There are days that I won't feel like dressing, however, the underdressing is a pretty much a daily thing. I told her if she ever wanted me not to, for some reason, let me know, and I would honor a request to take a day off.

Will I have my boobs enlarged? I told her that I can't tell her I will never want to, but right now, I haven't given it more than a passing thought.

How far will my CD'ing go? Right now I am very happy wearing hose, panties, cami's, skirts, tops and heals, I don't wear bras, breast forms, do my finger nails (I did do my toes), wear make up or wigs. I've told her, "right now" and "maybe in the future," because the truth is, my CD'ing was progressive. It started with panties and has gradually worked up to where I am now. Who knows where I'll be in 6 months or a year. Not her favorite answer, but she knows it's honest.

She seams to be very hung up on what pronouns I use to describe myself. I told her I still see me as a he, but I do feel that I am gender fluid. I assured her that in public all my pronouns for myself will not be feminine. More on this later.

She does have other questions but the one thing that bothers her the most is I didn't trust her enough to tell her. She understands why I didn't tell her, embarrassment and fear of being booted out with the cat, but she loves me and it was a lapse in trust on my part. I apologized because I didn't trust her to tell her and I told her I cannot change the past but going forward I'll be open. She sincerely thanked me for the apology and I can tell it still stings but we'll recover from it.

Although she has been clear that this is my thing and she doesn't want to help me, she has. And she has been and is fantastic. She told me to get whatever clothes I want. I ordered a skirt and top through Amazon and it arrived Friday. Yesterday morning I came out from our bedroom wearing them with stockings and high heals. She told me the top was nice but the skirt sucked. She told me that based on the clothes she's seen, pretty much most of my shopping skills sucked. She began going on about fabrics and what to look for and how to buy. She criticized me for buying at Amazon until I know what to look for. She told me I needed to shop in stores. That's when we settled on the stores 35 miles away. She's been sick, but told me If I wanted to, we could co shopping. I said, "yes!" I changed out of the skirt and put on my regular pants, shirt and shoes and we hit the road. We hit five stores in all. In one store we found some tops in the plus department and there was no one around so we went into the dressing room together, and she showed me how to check for a proper fit. When it was all said and done, I had 11 new tops, 3 new skirts, 2 new pair of high heels, and a bottle of orchid nail polish for my toes. My wife did not help me do my toes.

As we were leaving the mall, we were kidding around and I thanked her and told her I had a "great girls day shopping." She picked up on the "girls," and questioned if it was a sign that I was thinking of myself as a girl. I answered no, I was still a guy, but I will joke around privately with her. She responded that it was a "great girls day shopping."

6. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Congrats on a great day. I love it when my wife shops with me for my things. I'm not as far along as you. I'm mostly into intimates and an occasional skirt and top when at home. My wifes most direct warning was.... Remember, you're not a girl.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

I did the same thing for my wife. Put on a pair of her panties and modeled them for her. Great sex after.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. el demente

el demente Supporters HipForums Supporter

Definitely not a cross dresser. But there was this one time I went to Target and bought some girls panties and it felt amazing and made hard just wearing them.

justfred and subrickguy like this.
  9. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

As I get older I have the urge to wear panties. I think my female side is getting stronger.

10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Give in to the temptation. Once you do you will find you'll have a lot going on mentally and physically. It can even be a bit confusing at times. Give yourself time with it and embrace it and it will all be fine. Hopefully you will have support from your so.

PGA and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  11. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

I mess around with it. It’s hot

Granite69 and PrettyToni like this.
  12. PrettyToni

PrettyToni Estrogen Addict

I love getting dressed

mommas man and Cmdr76 like this.
  13. justfred

justfred Members

Wear them. Wear whatever makes you feel good. My wife is well aware of what I wear every day. On different days I feel different about what I want to wear under my clothes. Yesterday was simply lace trimmed panties, a lacy cami and knee high stockings under my work clothes. Today was the opposite. Today I could take off my sweater and trousers and I would still be completely dressed under. I have on a cami, blouse and panties and tights all red. I also have a tight black mini skirt. I have it hiked up so the hem is right up to my crotch. My khakis cover it all. The sweater lets just a hint of the blouse show. My wife checks me out every morning before I leave for work to make sure nothing noticeably shows through. I wear what makes me feel good.

DaveTheBiGuy and PGA like this.
  14. justfred

justfred Members

Buy them again! Nobody knows what you wear under your pants.

15. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

I wear them often now. They feel so good I like to rub myself through the silky material. I get so hard and cum while I rub. I bet there are other guys on here that do the same thing.

mommas man and PGA like this.
  16. PGA

PGA Senior Member

As jamjustme said, I wear panties and other wife's underwear just for the sexual feeling to get hard and masturbate. It turns me so hard.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  17. Sissybrandy

Sissybrandy Members

I’m one of the lucky ones with a understanding wife.I was dressing up two marriages back.When we got married I had to tell her , I’m getting to oldie secrets that big.I slipped into one of my outfits.and came out and told her that I love lingerie and she said her ex liked to stretch out her clothes.She tells me what she thinks looks good on me and what she finds exciting.We have discussed pegging and gotten her a strap on which I love.She goes shopping with me and we will pick out outfits and she will pass them to me in the fitting rooms She then will tell me about the looks we get as I call out yea or nea.I thought the sales lady as going to pass out when we went shopping for heels She was going to measure my wife and she told her they are not for her they are for him.My heels are a part of me now. I love how I look and feel in them. We went shopping this morning and she got me a new red Lacey bra to go with the Teddy and Babydoll she got me .I can’t wait for the Mailman to come everyday so I can try on my new outfits she orders.

18. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

I love wearing my own "Lingerie" 24/7. Most every day I have been wearing my own Bra, Cami, and matching Panties, since my wife passing in 2010. I do enjoy being with and playing with other Cross Dressers and often we all enjoying sex together!

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  19. I'm a cross dresser and my girlfriend not only supports me but encourages me.

FredBrice likes this.
  20. Curious wife

Curious wife Members