Any advice?

Discussion in 'LED Growing' started by HoudiniWeeny114, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoudiniWeeny114

HoudiniWeeny114 Guest

Me and my love are thinking about growing indoors. First time so is there any advice I could get that anyone would love to give me. Much thanks.

2. LEDGirl

LEDGirl Member

If you want the highest yields with the least headaches and operating costs, go LED. Our lights have proven to be at least 2x as efficient as HID lighting, and far more efficient than any of our competitors products.

3. Beazehead

Beazehead Guest

what about like the ideal set up for them, you say the lights include cooling fans, but i would assume that another fan would be needed? just wondering how much different LED's are to Fluro and HPS in terms of set up wise, e.g. could i use the same soil/ fertiliser? also, these lights dont need to be change as when i want to start producing the buds right, just change the timing?

4. Sandra2000

Sandra2000 Guest

5. jean2

jean2 Banned

Plants need light to grow good. Place the plant where they can get enough sunlight. If you are home doesn't get ample sunlight then you can provide artificial lights to your plant. Second option is choose the plants which can grows in medium to low light environment. Water them regularly. Over water and too much dryness is both bad for your plants. Make sure your containers and soil have a proper drainage. Allow your plants to breather fresh air don't keep them in smoky or stagnated place. Fertilize your plants regularly. Every time when watering some of the soil's essential nutrients get flushed out of the soil. So always use a liquid fertilizer and add it in small amounts when you water your plants.

6. thomjarl

thomjarl Guest

Since you're a beginner you might not want to start off with any advanced nutrients, you should try cx hydroponics. In case you make any mistakes, these nutrients are very forgiving. Just google cx hydroponics and find a retailer :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.