Anxiety Medication

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Mason Grey, Jul 16, 2013.

1. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

They sure did, and not just for anxiety. There was a time back before we had municipal water systems that people drank beer instead of water because the available water was so bad. Even children were drinking beer.

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

buspar? my cousin just got prescribed it said it really helps with his panic attacks. he was thinking it might help me but I am not sure? I read it helps with dizziness and that's one of the main problems I have when I get dizzy I go into panic mode

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I've been on a few SSRIs in the past and also been prescribed ativan. I did not like the SSRIs, but find ativan useful if I'm having a very severe panic attack.

4. sarah47

sarah47 Members

Hello sabrine,
    I have had two orders of Diazepam from Generic-meds-store.com and im very happy with it. Both orders sent and delivered on time. For me it is a beautiful drug, almost a life-saver. I have never had any noticeable side effects from Valium. It just makes me feel relaxed again and back to "normal."

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This pharmacist ended up losing his license for giving another girl painkillers. He really was taking a great big stupid risk giving out controlled substances like that, butit was very helpful.

I have been having some intense anxiety lately with some ocd tendencies to go with it, like I'll check to make sure the oven is off, get in bed, get up again to check it, and repeat this about 5 times before bed. And then wake up in a blind panic at 3 am because I'm terrified one day I'll forget to check the oven and the house will be on fire.

I sometimes feel so agitated I can't really stop moving so i've found running to be a great help, even though it kills my ankles.

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

i am taking valuim 5mg not everyday trying too get myself off of it Ive been eating edibles at night and smoke during the day having my card has really help me :) I feel good