anxiety and weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by texasmade3, Apr 4, 2007.

1. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

well alot of times i will have full blown panic and anxiety when i smoke weed, and thats one thing i just hate the most.. i just feel like im gunna die. i have access to lots of xanax. do you think taking one and smoking a bowl or so should help calm me down when high? i mean i love weed but i hate the pariniod and panic feeling i get alot. any advice? i smoked a few times when i was 15 and still had the panic. so i never touched it again since now and just recently tried smoking again a few weeks ago and did so a few times. and stil lhave the panic. any advice?? would the xanax help with that?

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The xanax definitely helps eliminate the anxiety from smoking. Also, xanax and weed is one of my favorite combos.

3. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

If you don't enjoy smoking, than why try to make yourself enjoy it with other drugs?

4. TopNotchStoner

^^^Good point. Wasting weed I could be enjoying:(

5. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Hahaha me too!

6. texasmade3

i do enjoy weed, i just get anxiety and panic alot... so id appreciate if you didnt throw the smartass comments back at me, so leave if u have no good advice for me but.. .. anyways.. yeahi havnt really tried the xanax and weed yet but i think ill give it a go and see how it works out . im sure i will eventually get over the panic but it will take time. just figured i could take it with somthing else to eleminate it at first.

7. texasmade3

and i didnt say that it lasted the whole time i was high, it only last about 20 or 30 min.. and then eventually goes away but i still dont enjoy that part.. so thats what im trying to say..

8. TopNotchStoner

Dude, if you can't take a couple of comments like that without getting pissy, you're not gonna last long here.

But yeah, definitely try it with xanax.

9. texasmade3

eh sorry if i came off as a douche bag but i didnt mean to be rude... sorry but im pretty wasted myself right now so dont take me seriously..

10. TopNotchStoner

And just so you know, the same shit used to happen to me all the time. It would make my heart beat really fast and I'd freak out about it and sometimes I'd end up passing out and convulsing.

Usually I would just freak out and think I was gonna die, and it would last about 30 minutes or so, but I finally got past it and weed is nothing but heaven these days.

11. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

meeeeeeeeeeeeelow, man ive got a huge problem myself. i think i have high anxiety disorder thingy. basicly ever since i could remember i would be paranoid about things, weed doesnt help it either ;) , now dont worry i love weed, and can smoke it all fine, after all if the buzz lasts 3h and i spend 5min being all scared and shit its nothing right ;). so im thinking anyway for a 15 year old to get xanax without dealers/doctros/cough syrup shit?

12. texasmade3

and i will try it.. how much xanax would you say to take? iv only taken it a few times at .5 mg. it worked but i havnt yet experimented past that yet

13. TopNotchStoner

maybe 1-2mg is you just want to reduce the anxiety. If you wanna get fukt up, take 4mg+.

14. texasmade3

thanks topnotch, i guess ill just keep on untill i get over it.. i can tell that weed can potentially be a great thing and thats what i want out of it. and hopefully i will overcome all this B.S

15. TopNotchStoner

No problem man. I hope you get over it sooner.

16. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I say stay away from the weed it sounds like too much trouble for you. I would just smoke some crack cocaine if I was you.

17. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Maybe you are missing the love in your life that completes you, missing the love that connects you with all? Try to search yourself and the world around you, once you establish that connection, fear of being disonnected in isolation is impossible, and problems of self doubt and unfounded worry will never return. For that is all anxiety itself, is. :)