Ants!!!

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by lucyinthesky, Jun 1, 2004.

1. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

The other day i watched a show, and these ants were carrying an entire fruit loop. There wasn't even that many of them, maybe like 9 of 'em. The the other day, i discovered ants in my living room...gross yes...but anyways, there was like 15 of them and they were carrying a whole chip! I got to thinking......there has got to be billions and trillion million billions of ants in the world. if all the ants got really smart one day, they're going to take over the world!!!!!!!:eek:

2. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

those insects could do it if they came together... the bugs outnumber us by somthing like a million to one if not more.

3. Tamee

Tamee naked

yeah, sometimes I think about that too. There are so so many bugs in this world.

4. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

They carried my picnic away earlier.. retards

5. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

i think ants are cute. i am from ft lauderdale though where ants will take over your home if your arent careful.....one long line from the wall to the counter where someone left food out. I think they really cool creatures:) Now i live in another state and the bugs here are just crazy! Ladybugs invade my place during winter and during summer the spiders and moths and god knows what kind of bugs invade my house....god forbid I leave a window open or go outside to smoke a ciggerette...its like ATTACK OF THE BUGS! i now have a MUCH greater apprechiation for the poor little ants that just march back and forth on the counter.

6. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

that entire post gave me the willies, bugs creep me out so much!!
    By the way, my full name is Alexandria, and i've never met another in my life! woohoo u rock! except for the bug loving thing! *shudders* lol just kidding :rolleyes:

7. Erin

Erin Member

bulldog ants are fun..... to terrorise, nah you leave them alone they will leave you alone

8. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i used to kill ants when i was a little kid.

knew kids that burned them up with magnifying glasses....

now, i feel so horrible. i love ants...they are so small and helpless.

(i did sit on an ant hill as a kid though and got bite the fuck up) but yah, i like ants.

9. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Ants are all over my yard and they never bother me. Actually, the only bugs that ever really bother me are beetles, but they're cool, so it's not really a problem. I walk around barefoot all the time, and ants will be all over the ground(they roam), but they never bother me. Even if they're on me, they don't bite.

10. Erin

Erin Member

have any of you seen that 1950s horror THEM! awwww!!!!!!!!!

11. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I so agree, back at my old house in the Toronto area, there where these ant hills along my driveway and well i kind of got boared and decided to start terrorise them and attacking them.

Eventualy one day i was coming home and i saw a line of army ants streacthed across the driveway, its was like they where about to do battle.

Several weeks later i started finding them entering the cracks in the bricks in my old house.

eventualy scaling the cracks along my bedroom, they never did get in my bedroom, but i thought it was creapy how they gotten this far.

after then i left them alone and they started to live me alone,

I'm not kidding.

12. Erin

Erin Member

aww no shit I used to do wheelies on bull ant nets and fuck they would climb the motorbike and fucken bite me those little buggars, and awwwww do bull ant bites hurt.. And KILL!!!

Any way they started invading my room I had bull ants in only MY room and how often to bull ants come inside?? Fist time iv ever seen. They were their for a few days and then I left their nets alone and they left me alone.

On the way to my garden I have to walk by a bull ants nest and their is always one at the top watching me walk past.

13. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

On occasion, I saw ants at home. But... I can't remember the last time I saw an ant.

14. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

when i was little i would watch them build their beds, i woudl sit out there for hours, lol.

I have always thought that ants probably talk to each other and are pretty advanced compared to other animals, i mean look at them, and if they was to get smart we would be in trouble. The only thing that i dont like about them is when they start to take over plants and trees, then I get pissed.

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ANTS ARE AWESOME

i premote their living everywhere. i leave food out for them. whenever we have ant problems (theyre not problems for me) then all teh otehr bugs like cockroaches go away. ants are heaps clean too. they clean the house. Ive never heard of buill ants inside tho, i wudnt want that.

a few days ago, i found this huge swarm at school, and id put my hands in teh middle so theyd swarm over my hands and up my arms then run up to someone screaming
    HELP! HELP! THEYRE EATING ME ALIVE!!!
    and shakes or rub them onto ppl. haha some ppl suck, ants are so harmless (normal ones at least). they tickle when they bite. its funny hehe.

but yeah, i might get some ant colonies when i own my own home, and live with them. they seriosuly are so cool at cleaning. and i HATE cockroaches and flies and stuff.

16. Diogenes

Diogenes Member

Ants are great! They are the real habitants of the world.

17. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Ants are great, I love ants. Ladybugs are lovely too. Earwigs really suck though. Back when I was a kid I used to go to summer camp every year. One year cabin 27 got invaded by earwigs during the night and all the kids got pinched alot, they had to move in with us in cabin 14 while the earwig invaders were dealt with.

18. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

That's true, in Amazonia, the ants outweight vertebrates 4-1, and it is said that all ants and termites together constitute 20% of total Earth biomass. They already have taken over the world.

19. people think their hive minds are close to conciousness, Creepy