Antifastan

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jun 22, 2020.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

So her killing needed to be videotaped in order to drum up the equivalent international outrage? I doubt that.

Michael Brown incident wasn’t caught on tape. And the public was just as outraged with just as much rioting drummed up by the media for George Floyd, after they pushed the lie that he said “Hands up don’t shoot.”

Forensics proved that Brown fought the officer and tried to steal his pistol.

The only bit that was caught on tape was Brown robbing and assaulting a convenient store just hours before.

These riots are reactions of media puppeteering.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The Vietnam war was started by a communist takeover

3. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

The Vienam war was started by an insurgency against the Diem regime by an indigenous communist movement, the Viet Cong. Diem was an autocratic dictator who retained power in South Vietnam with the help of the United States after the French colonialists were driven out. The country had been partitioned after defeat of French forces in the battle of Dien bien phu. Diem, a Catholic, was also at odds with the Buddhist majority in the country. As to the U.S. presence, that was complicated, but a leading rationale was the " domino theory"--that Communism was a monolith, and the fall of one country to communism would lead neighboring countries to fall in Asia and around the world.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  4. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Well that's your prerogative, but without the neckhold and the video in the George Floyd case, I doubt there would have been anything like the national and international reaction.

5. Varmint

Varmint Member

It appears that you don't pay attention to what you're reading.

6. Varmint

Varmint Member

The dems ALWAYS say racism is an issue when dealing with republican candidates. I see no evidence that Trump is one, despite all the frantic blather to the contrary.

Biden, however, is an altogether different story. His political history is rife with examples, all caught on public record, and all I see from the media is to cover for him at all costs and ignore such incidents.

7. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Well you said it was a legal protest. He was responding to a sign carried by a particularly lovely lass with a sign that said "I can't breath!", to which I responded: "Have you tried inhaling?" and "How about NOT breaking the law and see if that works...?" She wasn't breaking the law. She was referring to George Floyd who was arrested (not convicted) for a non-violent offense and was videoptaped being killed by an officer who kept his knee on his neck for a considerable length of time until he expired. .

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  8. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

You're obviously noseblindblind. Trump's use of racism ( what he is in his heart of hearts is a matter between him and God) is evident in his ad against the Central Park five, his birtherism, his anti-Mexican diatribe descending the escalator to launch his presidential campaign, his attack on the Muslim gold star parents, his claim that a federal judge was biased because he's Mexican, etc.

scratcho likes this.
  9. Varmint

Varmint Member

I don't agree with Floyd's killing. However, that wasn't my point.

The lady I saw with a sign obviously had no trouble breathing. Neither did anyone else at this protest. And it WAS a protest, since there was no violence at all. What a novel concept. They peacefully protested, and the police and sheriff's deputies stood around totally content to let them proceed with it. Right next to them was another protest, also proceeding quite peacefully. None of this is the kind of stuff you see in the news, which always appears to be staged for maximum effect.

As for my comments, they were directed at those who break the law and end up on the ground with a knee on their necks, and NOT at peaceful protesters.

More to the immediate point: Cops kill far more whites than blacks. That is a matter of public record. Blacks kill more of their own than all white men do. By all evidence, black lives matter, but not to other blacks. This is what statistical evidence proves, and it's all on public record. Somebody is playing our lovely black neighbors, and it ain't the white man or cops.

More chilling: Black lives do, indeed, matter, but obviously not to the millions of blacks who are aborting their own children. 400,000 dead. Try to grasp that number. If black lives matter, why won't black women let their babies live? Until your lives matter to YOU, don't expect anyone else to be able to take you seriously.

The thing we hate the most is also the very thing we tend to be guilty of the most.

10. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

The point of your comment to the demonstrator I gather was that anyone who breaks the law is fair game for being murdered by the police? As for "try inhaling", that would be difficult with a guy's kmee on your neck.

There are way more whites than blacks in this country. In proportion to their percentage of the population, cops kill far more blacks than whites.
    Police Shootings: Black Americans Disproportionately Affected [Infographic]
    The statistical paradox of police killings - The Boston Globe
    The statistical paradox of police killings - The Boston Globe

A black person in the U.S. is about 3 times more likely to be killed than a white person.
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/06/11/opinion/statistical-paradox-police-killings/

If we're counting fetuses and blastocysts in Petri dishes, white evangelical Christians are doing their share of the killings.
    Too Many Abortions Among Evangelicals - National Association of Evangelicals
    Why Do So Many Churchgoers Have Abortions?
    With High Premarital Sex And Abortions Rates, Evangelicals Say It's Time To Talk About Sex | HuffPost

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Using math totally screws up their argument.... They hate that shyt.

scratcho likes this.
  12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

This stuff makes me think Bin Laden should have played the long game.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

How many cops that shoot people are black?

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How's Melbourne doing today?

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Varmint: You see no evidence that trump is a racist? Man--you can not be that thick.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Most police shooters are white. So wouldn't that prove some kind of racial biases? Black people are cops but the black cops don't kill people as often.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Was that an attempted burn?

I want them to fuck it up, and that idiot of a Premier they have down there will fuck it up

18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So prove it. I already know what the answer is of course

You had 1049 people shot by police in 2019, 235 were black, 202 of unknown race

How many of those 235 were shot by black cops?

Black cops are 2 1/2 times more likely to shoot black people is also true

You have a even representation of percentages of black cops vs blacks in the general population, definitely the case in Minnesota. Funny thing is the % of black cops has increased under Trump

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

First share your source for your numbers. You have a lot of them and they sound official. Even if they are correct the movement is about equality for all. White deaths matter and they do occur just not with the racial undertones as black

20. Varmint

Varmint Member

You're presumption is amazing. You have assumed a whole lot that I never said or agreed with. My point is that, if you don't violate the law, you wouldn't be likely to end up on the ground with someone's knee on your neck in the first place, hence my remark about obeying the law.
    When I said "Have you tried inhaling?" I was being sarcastic towards those who carry signs that say "We can't breathe" when they quite obviously can or they wouldn't be out clogging the sidewalks. Things could've been worse, of course. A while back I was in the same city and the lot of protesters walked right down the middle of a main street. They did part and go past me when I stopped and waited for them to go by, and there was no violence or getting in anyone's face during that protest, either. I guess that kind isn't news-worthy.

And you DO...? Perhaps you watch too much mainstream news. I don't, and that may explain why we see things differently. Also, I don't believe everything I see on the news, and haven't for years because I've known too many cases where the news media set things up and created their own "news", hence Trump's accurate denouncement of at least one of them as "fake news".